The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior

Go down 
+2
lazerpewpew
Netexia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Imbalike

[ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:56 am

1. Profile
Character Name:Imbalikeme
Character Race:Dwarf
Character Class:Warrior

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

Just about anyone=)

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

Thyrinaar, Logilock and most of the old people know how i play and what i can do and not=)

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

Well, The Legend Reborn, left cause of transferring which was just retarded and boring since the new server was shit -.-
Arkaines Valor, disbanded.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

None at all

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

To raid with some nice people again, sure miss you guys=/

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

(It shows my DPS gear now, dunno when it updates.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

About only PvE

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

SSC, TK, ZA, Kara, Mag, Gruul

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

All of em

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

375 Engineering and Blacksmithing, don't have any rare recipes that i know about.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

Of course it is=)

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is Johnny, I'm 18 years old, come from Norway, my interests are Sports, camping, girls and some other small things that i suddenly wanna do.
Back to top Go down
imbalike

PostSubject: name not correct   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:57 am

Well, it never shows my full name or the name i wants it seems -.-

Anyways, I'm Fleskebolla\Zerynax\Imbalikeme for those that don't remember=)
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:19 am

Hey mate! Long time ago:)

I remember the imba kara runs with youu ^^

Good luck, hope you get in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lazerpewpew

lazerpewpew

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:33 pm

i can vouch for this dude =) <3 him:P and hes active=) just like me =) online all the time....Exactly what we need=)
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:44 pm

WB Fleske... thanks for the "powerlvl'ing" i really enjoyed all the lvl's you got me, and i payed you in full... And now you have the nerves to use me to vouch for you?

I will NOT vouch for him

He is a fine player though.. Just personel issues with him
Back to top Go down
Uduandy

Uduandy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:01 pm

He was nice, though i don't like the fact that he still owes Logi his gold.

Also... He's "Imbalikeme" get it? No? Oh well... :/
Back to top Go down
lola

PostSubject: hah   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:05 pm

What Logi? I got payed for the levels I got you:P

you said it yourself, that was my payment for the current lvls xD

guess it was a joke but you never know with you:P

Thanks for all the positive feedback though=)

<3 you all <3
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:08 pm

LOL you got payed for 11 more lvls than you got me... you just bailed... i am not kiding... you even wrote it in your last post on the forum that you "might do a few more lvls on my warrior" so no, i will not vouch for you

Gave you the following amounts: 500, 400, 200 and then you asked for the rest (which i stupidly gave you) right before you migrated which was 1000g
Back to top Go down
imbalike

PostSubject: logi   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 pm

nono, I didn't get 1k gold from you in the end, When I transferred I had about 1k gold, you traded me 500 or 600 before i migrated, and I had 450g or so left from the other i had gotten from you since i had to buy mongoose and executioner and so on, i remember that very good since i bought epic mount on my mage a couple of days after transfer which got me down to 530g or so (didn't play on my other chars since i was running with my mate)

but anyways, I'm sorry I didn't finish the work on your warrior, to be honest, i forgot all about it, i'll try to repay you when I get some gold again, I'm always poor:P
Back to top Go down
imbalike

PostSubject: gold   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Damn, I'm gonna be bankrupt after moving back with the gold I owe you xD
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:34 pm

I would rather have tanking items LOL

Fuck gold, items are more important for me... Like the 2 patterns there are on the AH for me atm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imbalike

PostSubject: pattern   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:12 pm

that sounded scary, you want me to buy patterns for ya? damn, i'm gonna end up getting you gear xD

but anyways, I will ofc help out if there is someplace you need, I kinda owe you at least that much=)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:32 am

Sorry imba, i left you on pending for ages because our tank situation is kinda in flux at the moment. But i think we could use you Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1