The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwnzorr

[ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior   [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:37 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Pwnzorr
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warrior

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
Well, as i tend to go rlly hardcore when i play, meaning that i can play every single day in the week, so if there is a raid, im there :p
meaning:
Monday to Monday 15:00 to 24:00, longer if needed to go deep into a bosskill.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Not rlly, almost just migrated to this realm from, tarren mill but i got some friends here that play in maycontainnuts so it could be cool to be on same server as they are Smile

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
3 guilds on TM, but left em each after another cus if other players inactivity which really sucked tbh, which made it rlly hard to do some good progress and get better gear, so now im on this realm to make better progress with you lads, also i def hope to get alot of new and good friendships with some ppl in TLR
tho on this realm ive been to tauren eat my grandma, but i got kicked from raid for them screwing up with some ventrilo thing on a raid because i said my vt dint work, then i did something they dint like and just kicked me, = got pretty pist.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
4 mb upload and 2 mb download Smile, its stable, and havent really got any wierdo dcs yet, so shoulden be a problem at all,

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
Well, i expect to get a good and sticky raid spot, since im a core raider, and u can expect having me rdy with food / pot / elixir / all that stuff that makes your characters induvidual performance better, else i hope to get some good friendships going as i type above, also i hope to improve my gear abit so i can follow the good progress u seem to do atm Smile

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile. Legion&n=Pwnzorr
Prot gear is with several bt items, and should be fine for tanking up to illidan Smile, i also got the fist weapon from badges now, u could if u want to, see it ingame, im willing to respec every time u need me as a different spec than my current, i can MT for you if u need,

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Mostly i do pve tbh, since pvp can be abit boring in the end, but i also got some nice pvp gear if some1 needs a arena buddy etc,

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Yes, on my old realm i cleared bt, but tho i killed illidan on my druid, so on my warrior i did up to council in BT, cleared hyjal killing all, also i killed 1 boss in Sunwell plateu, so if your needing any1 to give abit hints for the boss's that u havent killed yet, i can give a shout on vt for tacs etc,

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
Got keys to all heroic instances, so wont be a problem if u need a tank or dps for some badges farm Smile

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Blacksmithing 375, and Enchanting 375 with several rare recipes, so can do some if you guildies need Smile

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yeah, would give my self 10/10 in english writing, and speaking.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
Well, i prob dont do anything else than playing wow with my friends, since i rlly like to come home from school just jump in the chair and being so relax while doing pvp or pve, farming etc instead of running around and doing something else, also if you need mages in the raid some times, i got my dranei fire mage with 900 dmg and with ok gear to raid ssc / tk / hyjal Smile so gimme a call if you need lads,
But if there is anything else u wanna know, ask me ingame ! Smile

- Best regards Pwnzorr.
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior   [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:22 pm

i dont think we need any fury warriors in the guild, but we need tanks in the guild, just have a talk with logayn or someother CL, who can inspect your tankinggear.
Back to top Go down
Pwnzorr

PostSubject: Allrite mate,   [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Ill whisper him when hes online:) and have a pep talk with him, cya ingame!
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior   [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:20 am

Same as nobbe Smile about the arms warrior... --> I've heard that some of really end-game guilds use an arms warrior in 25 man raids for Blood Fury or thirst or whatever the name.,. (Increases physical dmg taken by 4% <- i think it is something like that) but im not how sure viable it is without current raid setups.

Though you seem like a nice guy, and if you have the gear you say you have you should be qualifed to get in, so GL with getting in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior   [ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] 70 prot / fury / arms Warrior
Page 1 of 1