The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Warrior dps/prot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcaniz

[DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:56 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Arcaniz
Character Race: Night-elf
Character Class: Warrior

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I can attend to any of them, but not all days a week. Depends on the week, what days I can come.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
No

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
White Rose has been my guild for pretty long, leaving because it's been kind of inactive for a while.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
No

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
To join raids and get loot of course, but also to get to know new people and see new things in-game.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Currently I have my PVP-equipment on in Armory, but please ask me in-game and I can show it to you.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
PVP

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Only karazhan and gruul so far.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All of them.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Herbalism/Alchemy, got Flask of Relentless Assault.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yes, I would rate it at 9/10.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Christian, 21 years old and I live in Sweden. I work at a support-desk from 8am-5pm. I enjoy climbing and other computer/console games and love to watch a movie now and then.

PS. I can join as both tank and dps, but of course I prefer dps Razz. DS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:16 am

White Rose was nice back in the old days.. But in TBC they went PvP right? What tanking gear do you have? just post your stats here Wink
Back to top Go down
Arcaniz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:48 am

Yeah, White Rose only tried out Gruul a couple of times, otherwise its just a weekly karazhan and some zul'aman that's been going towards PvE in WR Sad...

My stats are as follows:

Strength: 240
Agility: 128
Stamina: 767
Armor: 12114

Defense: 503 (364 defense rating)
Dodge: 19.75% (144 dodge rating)
Parry: 18.36% (53 parry rating)
Block 19.24% (64 block rating)
Resilience: 34
Hit rating: 34

This is when I am not protection-specced but have this specc:

Please contact me in-game, directly by /w or in-game mail, if you want more information Smile.. I will be online between 6pm-23pm almost the whole wednesday and thursday at least. Will be a bit hard to log on this weekend though, but I will definitly be online sunday again.
I will check back on this thread now and then during the evenings.
Back to top Go down
Arcaniz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 am

hmm, it didn't look that my link got in the post, but if you want it look up Arcaniz on Burning Legion, White Rose. It should be the one I am using right now(PvP-specced due to no PvE going on >.<)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:34 am

Sorry for the delayed response, our tank situation is uncertain right now, but i think we are probably ok, and so i have to say no. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Arcaniz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:26 pm

how about as a fury warrior? is that in any way possible?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:46 am

not at the moment i think, i'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot   [DENIED] Warrior dps/prot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Warrior dps/prot
Page 1 of 1