The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] holy/prot pala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pres1an

[ACCEPTED] holy/prot pala Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] holy/prot pala   [ACCEPTED] holy/prot pala Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:34 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Presian
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
all except when i m at work at night...this a "rare drop" i usually work until 16:30 GMT and from work to home i got 15-20 mins so i will be able to raid with you

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
nope unfortunately...i only saw your officers typing in general you are recruiting...

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
Eternal Sun, The Dragon Within, Fiasco...i left them cuz they weren't serious and active as much as i wanted to..for example we got ppl for gruul and SSC but we were continuing clearing Kara to death without any improvement...

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
if it depends on my i-ner provider or my PC it should be fine... the chief of the i-net provoding firm lives on the floor upon me so i got NO problems with i-net connection...everyrhing depends on server status

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
i expect active ppl, who know what to do and how to do it...i expect end-game raids cuz imo this is the essence of the game

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
no idea why but prolly armory is some kinda bugged atm...my latest items arent showed...but i can tell ya my stats with PvE equipment unbuffed
HP:8707
MP:9378
Healing:1962
Spell crit(holy):23%
MP5:159/64
in a week i will be able to make 2k healing...
8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
both

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
on my mage Kara, Gruul, TK(Alar, VR) on my paladin Kara, Gruul, all 60 lvl 40 men raids except Naxx(only Instructor) and AQ 40(all bosses to Twin Emperors)

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
all

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
alch/herb... nothing rare...a few days ago i dinged 375...potion master

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
at school i've always had excellent marks but i let you judge my English urselves

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
BEER GIRLZ EPIX, my IRL name is Stephen (like Stephen King Very Happy), from bulgaria(small contry on Balkan peninsula
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] holy/prot pala
Page 1 of 1