The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] 70 mage =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wígglés

[DENIED] 70 mage =] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] 70 mage =]   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:34 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Regus
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Mage

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I can attend all raids =] just finished my first year at college so I am free. cheers

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Lots lol Razz hmm where to start …. Ikiteyou, Thewire, Flopdk, Tza, Drex, Wooei, Centa, Aizeo and Fons

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
MayContainNuts – Had a lot of school work going on so I went inactive. Rolling Eyes
Eternal Sun – Still in as of the moment with friends Surprised

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? Nope.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
Most of my friends are in your guild as you can see. You are progressing nicely and I am looking to raid higher places again. I want to make new friends and have fun raiding. cheers

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Regus

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Farm badges, pvp and help friends.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Kara – Clear
Grul – Clear
Mag - Clear
Za – 5/6
Tk – quite a few bosses
Ssc – also quite a few bosses

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All I think Smile

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Tailoring – 375
Enchanting – 360 – currently levelling =] got mongoose recipe in bank.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
yes =] As i am from england Laughing

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Sam im 16 but 17 in a month woop Very Happy. I am quite sporty and love hanging out with mates. I am currently at college in teacher training. I am from the north east of England jsut south of manchester.
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 mage =]   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Despite being abit undergeared (imo) i think were full on mages.. but illl let the mage CL decide Smile
Back to top Go down
thewire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 mage =]   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:06 pm

I know this guy i was in his guild Very Happy hes realy active hes got alot of exp and he pwns me in pvp so i think he would be good inv him Wink bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
thewire

PostSubject: woops :)   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 pm

not pvp pve pwns me on dps when iam fury Smile
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 mage =]   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:50 am

This is a very good application but you seems to be undergeared. You need a few changes in your gear like new gloves, chest, shoulders and waist. If you try to gear this up you can maybe get a chance of joining later.

So at the moment your denied but we'll see later.

@ nediarph: we need 1 mage, erreth rerolled paladin
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 mage =]   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:53 am

Netexia/Sephiraz wrote:
@ nediarph: we need 1 mage, erreth rerolled paladin

But why? Razz
Back to top Go down
Demoncry

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 mage =]   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:11 am

dunno if this got updated or not , anyway i checked ur profile and ur gear seem 2 b good and few ssc/tk runs will do ..

even tho im a little bit confused about the talents , are u Arcane , arcane/fire or deep fire ?? since u got fire dmg belt and talents r Arcane/fire

P.S: i'd say u better go deep arcane while u r too low on Sp hit and Arcane focus will back it up . ' and dont forget head enchant Wink '

regards .

- Demon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 mage =]   [DENIED] 70 mage =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] 70 mage =]
Page 1 of 1