The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightque

[Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P   [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:23 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Nightquest
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Mage

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
while im done with my exams ... it's summer for me and it m eans that i have full time for what ever !!

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
yeah i know almost 60 % of TLR 's old guild m8's some real friends and so on ....

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
i ve been may guilds , first was eternal sun who got disband , then i went for kovenant and it merge with other guilds and again it got disband , and the last was fiasco which had not saticfied me with their raids " not that much raid tho "

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

some times it's laging legion but usually i have no problem

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

i have alot of friends in legned and on the other hand legned reborn have raiding scadule so its quite a nice place for me

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

Ofc PvE

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

i have a friend who raid BT hyjal so i raid instead of him sometimes so i have exp there !

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
ALL ^^
11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Enchanting 375 tailor 375
and i farmed almost all recipes what were farmable

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

im not good at english that much but it dosn't mean im deef and blind Razz i can understand and make you understand my words

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

my rl Name is Erfan , im 21years old , and im from Iran ^^ nice to meet you in advance all ^^ ! and my intrests out side wow are Girls Girls Girls < Hug > ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P   [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:55 am

Hello, I'm sorry but full on mages..

denied
Back to top Go down
Fons

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P   [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:14 am

Oewh, if my English teacher would read that application he'd have a stroke Neutral
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P   [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:24 am

Oooh, so harsh fons Razz
Back to top Go down
nightque

PostSubject: ?   [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:48 am

Fons Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:14 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oewh, if my English teacher would read that application he'd have a stroke

i believe if u knew how to speak english u wouldnt take a english teacher Smile

and btw i dont think its not ur job to reply on ppls App. in forum Razz

Netexia/Sephiraz Thu May 29, 2008 12:55 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm sorry but full on mages..

denied

and i don't see any reason you seeking me in other guild forums while i did't even do as you told ! ^^ but it seems that you guys don't have anything do deal with !!
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P   [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:57 am

kkthxbye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P   [Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] mage needer put yur hands up :P
Page 1 of 1