The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooozor

[DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:38 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Poozor
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: MAge

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend? I can always raid.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you? Nope. But i want to learn to know all of you.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? I have been to many guilds on this server. But i never find the right one couse all the guilds i have been to are not focusing durings raids. So right now im searching for a serious guild.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? Not at all. I usually have like 200 ms when im raiding.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership? I asked a full t6 mage for good guilds on the bruning legion, and he said that you were a good guild. Full focus on bosses and no slacking.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both? I usually go for PVE, but when im bored i go for some pvp.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones. SSC and TK

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned? All of em.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? Tailoring 375 and enchanting 300. No rare recipes.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members? Yes. I think its good enough to talk in teamspeak (or vent)

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Daniel Steenhouwer and im 15 years old. Im from Sweden and im living in STockholm. Right now its only World of warcraft Wink
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:04 am

Pooozor wrote:

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Daniel Steenhouwer and im 15 years old. Im from Sweden and im living in STockholm. Right now its only World of warcraft Wink

15=/

906spell dmg =/

and WTH are you in "British Alliance" when ure swedish? havent learned @ school yet what "British" means xD?
Back to top Go down
Pooozor

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:33 am

I got 906 spelldamage in my pvp gear m8. Smile I got like 1000 spelldamage in my pve gear =D

British alliance do have like 5 swedish people in the guild so i dont think british alliance oly have british people Wink

Yeah, 15 years old is a little bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
lazerpewpew

lazerpewpew

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 am

Steenhouwer, can't really find the right english word for it but it's dutch Very Happy
it's something like rocksmasher or something Very Happy

hi guys Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Pooozor

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Haha, that's right dude. =D

My dads is from The netherland so i have a Dutch second name Wink
Rockmasher is right ( stenhuggaren on swedish ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 am

I think we have quite a lot of mages and they are pretty active right now, so i'm afraid i have to say denied.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Pooozor

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:15 am

Well just contact me if any mage leaves. WOuld be great couse i have searched for a guild in 2 months now and im getting real tierd.

I see you guys in game, bye : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage   [DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Gnome Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1