The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] 70 dps-warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazzagaz

[DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior   [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:15 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Gazzagaz
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warrior

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend? I can raid all days to 2300+

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you? Turbotomten

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? Iv been in Ninth Order but they disbanded,

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? Well i only experience lagg when the server is fuckt up ^^

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership? Was a while when i raided so i would like to start with it again Smile

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile. I have my pvp gear on armory but i can give some feedback about my dps gear, -3/5 t4 2k AP unbuffed in berseker stance- around 30% crit and 210-230 hitrating, depends on what gear i use. And im 17/44/00 specced as PvE. Sometimes im MS/Imp Slam.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both? Both ^^

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones . Gruul, Kara, Magatheridon. TK- Void reaver, Solarian and Al'ar. In SSC- Hydross, Lurker, Fathomlord, Leo, Morogrim.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned? I have all heroic keys

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? Alchemy-Herbalism 375 in both, and got like 7 diffrent flasks

12. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is Simon im 16 years old and live in Sweden i dont do so much then play wow Razz
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior   [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:24 am

We have quite a few DPS warriors already.
Are u willing to respec for the guild?
Back to top Go down
Gazzagaz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior   [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:45 am

Respecc to prot? dont have any prot gear ^^
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior   [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Thats a shame mate...
We dont need anymore dps warriors.
And ur gear is mainly PVP...

we will keep u in mind when we need DPS warriors

---
Farendell
Back to top Go down
Gazzagaz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior   [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:04 pm

that u see on the armory is my pvp gear, my pve gear only contains 1 pvp part and thats the chest^^,
Back to top Go down
Nathea

Nathea

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior   [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:52 pm

well i just wanna say he is a good dps warrior:P have played a little with him be4.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior   [DENIED] 70 dps-warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] 70 dps-warrior
Page 1 of 1