The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Night Elf Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Someb0dy

[DENIED] Night Elf Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior   [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:50 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Sajakain
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Warrior

2. Availability
Right now I'm available just about anytime, any day. I do have a wife and child, so from time to time I am taken away from the PC to tend to my family. You can ask my voucher however, that I am on about 18 hours of the 24 hour day. I, unfortunately, do need to sleep.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
:
I have one friend who I've been gaming with for almost a decade now. He has a few characters within this Guild; "Tiranoc", "Celestial", "Persephony" are just a few. If there's anything you want to know about me that's not listed here, just ask him.

Edit: I just found his forum name is yet another one of his characters. "Thyraanir" is my friend.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

This would be my first major Guild. I'm in "The Scarlet Inquisition" now as you will tell from my profile link below, but that is nothing more than a joke between myself and Tiranoc.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

Considering I live in the United States, surprisingly I don't experience much lag. I'm on a 5MB cable line and will hopefully be upgrading to a 10MB line sometime in the future.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

I am new to WoW, only been playing a couple of weeks. I expect to learn my character, meet new people, and gain some excellent knowledge about this game. I've strongly considered leaving my favorite genre of gaming, FPS, to stick to this game. Through this Guild, hopefully I'll be able to do that and then some along the way.

7. In game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

Simple Link: Sajakain

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

Right now, seeing as how I'm just learning the game and the "ropes" if you will, I'm mostly doing PvE.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

None that I'm aware of. The only high level instances I enter comes in the form of boosting.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

Does the key to Scarlet Monestary count? That's the only key I have.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

Blacksmithing
Mining
Cooking
First Aid (Master)
Fishing

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

I live in the United States. I'd say my English is as good as it's going to get.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name: James. My alias in every place other than WoW is "Someb0dy".
My Age: 22 Years Old
I'm From: The United States of America; State of Tennessee.
Interests Outside WoW: Computers, as I run an in-home PC repair "business", my family, PC gaming, music, and cars. I love vehicles and working on them, upgrading them, customizing them, etc.

If there's anything else, just ask.

- Someb0dy
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior   [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:18 am

We are doing progress runs atm, that is MH for us... Lvl 55 simply wont do Laughing

Tbh mate, you need to get to lvl 70 first and get some decent gear before applying...

You will have a final answer when an officer looks on your application
Back to top Go down
Someb0dy

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior   [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:14 am

Well, I figured level 55 won't do for runs of the high level raids. There's nothing I can contribute. Tiranoc is helping me get to level 70 and explaining things along the way. We've both discussed future plans and such and what's possible for my character and joining The Legend Reborn was one of those topics. I figured I'd get a jump and go ahead and apply.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior   [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:10 am

You gain major bonus points in my opinion for being basically the only applicant ever to successfully link their armoury profile -_-

However i'm sorry to say we can't invite people who are not able to contriubte somewhat to our progress from the start, even the good friends of good guild members. Perhaps if you get some gear and raiding experience in the future, we can help each other without having to "boost you" as it were.

Thank you for the interest,
Logayn
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior   [DENIED] Night Elf Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Night Elf Warrior
Page 1 of 1