The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy priest, Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihimotep

Holy priest, Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest, Application   Holy priest, Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Ihimotep
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class: Priest

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
Well, pretty much every day exept if unforseen happenings should appear, but i would let you know as early as possible Wink

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Not that i know of atm. Well i know Miƻgel (holy pala) but he is no longer a member.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
First i tried to make my own with one of my m8's but it didnt work out as we wanted it too, so we dispanded it. Then i joined Epic Power but that went very bad and almost all members left. Then i joined Blaxcare, where i still am so far, raiding pretty much every week. And i know Blaxcare is turkish but im not Wink

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
No, i havent tried it so far Very Happy

Guild expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
Because i am looking for a raiding guild furthere ahead than karazhan and Gruul. And because its one of the few outnumbered english speaking guilds Wink

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
PvE ofc, always trying to get better and train my skillz Very Happy

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Kara: full
Za: Nalorakk, Akil'zon and Jan'alai
Gruul: full
Maggy: full
TK: Al'ar and Void reaver

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All exept caverns of time but i am working on it Very Happy

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Tailoring 375: Mystic spellthread, all kinds of bags, Soulcloth vest and gloves (^^),
Enchanting 375: weapon - sunfire, weapon - major healing - bracer - major healing, well alot just ask Wink

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
According to myself and my different school teachers( Very Happy ) i should be able to speak english just fine so it should be no problem to have some fun on VT Very Happy

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
Well my IRL name is Martin and i live in teh capital of Denmark, Copenhagen. When i dont play wow i like to play football with my frinds and im also an educated referee Very Happy football is somthing i love Very Happy and i work a bit to, gotta pay to play u know Wink
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest, Application   Holy priest, Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:43 pm

lack of gear, lack of exp, good application tho, but im not priest leader =)

GL
Back to top Go down
Ihimotep

PostSubject: Application   Holy priest, Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Well. its hard to get better gear than from vendors and from small pug raids when.

And almost none of the turkish and polish guilds take in ppl from other countries.
I were only "lucky" enough to get in Blaxcare so i could raid and perhaps get some gear that way, but its hard when all is planned in turksih and almost all is spoken in turkish.

So i gotta at least try somewhere else than the turkish guilds...

thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest, Application   Holy priest, Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:23 am

Ihimotep wrote:
Well. its hard to get better gear than from vendors and from small pug raids when.

And almost none of the turkish and polish guilds take in ppl from other countries.
I were only "lucky" enough to get in Blaxcare so i could raid and perhaps get some gear that way, but its hard when all is planned in turksih and almost all is spoken in turkish.

So i gotta at least try somewhere else than the turkish guilds...

thx Very Happy

but as i said, not my class to deside for =)
and get all the possible vendor gear from badges ftw =) za pugs is nice too =)
Back to top Go down
Berthaa

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest, Application   Holy priest, Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:11 am

Your gear is to low to join MH and BT raids, so I will have to denie you

Berthaa
Back to top Go down
Ihimotep

PostSubject: Deni   Holy priest, Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:24 am

hmm.. Sad

well to bad.. but hope i wont just cast me away after my current application.
I rly wanna imptove myself and do whatever it takes to join a guild like your.
So ill keep up getting new gear and more experience so i maybe just sometime will have the opportunity to join TLR Very Happy

Thx anyways Very Happy

And sry about the new topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest, Application   Holy priest, Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest, Application
Page 1 of 1