The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Holy priest application

Go down 
+5
Zefy
Chobber
Nediarph
rikimaru
Netexia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvaraa

[ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:43 pm

Hello alll Smile

1. Profile
Character Name: Silvara
Character Race: Nightelf
Character Class: Healer

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I live in Finland so my time is +1 to server time. .. but 19-23.00 sounds good for every evening. I got work so cant stay up past midnight normally but summer soon and there is always weekends Very Happy

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
hehe now if i dont remember mention someone pls forgive me, not so sure whos on legend
but atleast Nediarph, Rikimaru, Aizeo, Berthaa, Mirano (if you still remember me you old kovvie Smile ) Zefy, Chobber, Mattfan and some more i think Smile

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I had own guild Kovenant <3 for almost 2 year but then we merged with Conzto to The Dragon Within. It seemed going really well , 3 kara groups, 1 za getting second team for that and gruul even went to see TK.... but then. .well .. long story short: disagreements on officer/leading ranks. Our goal was same but the means to go there wasnt , just couldnt work there Crying or Very sad I dont wanna accuse anyone or anything. It was hard for me, cos i really had got emotionally attached to kovenant and then to TDW so it is still very sad and sore spot for me. Atm im on Fiasco, witch is lead by friend and i will stay there with my other priest (alt).

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
hmm sometimes. Its not very often but sometimes it laggs alot, altough others lag alot then aswell Razz

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
hmmm if i say for progress and loots i would lie .. I know many nice ppl from there and i miss them.. I miss raiding with them, laughing with them at evenings. . . ofc i want progress aswell, but i dont take it that seriously. ( I do spend time on learnign insta, i dont mind wiping or spending money on progress Smile ) maybe this sounds silly but i expect to find place where i would enjoy playing. Place that would be fun, progressing and fair.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

mainly im focused on healing Smile so dont have really pvp gear or much dmg :S

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
PvE Smile mainly i do dailies (the nice ones) and then heal on instance or chatt with ppl

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Karazhan enough to do it on sleeping. . . Gruul 2/2 few times and ZA 4 bosses i think, some time ago tough and i did manage to see first boss on TK Razz (aint that something XD )

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
all of them Smile dont have attu for BT but thats no longer needed tough ive always wanted that, but maybe someday ^^

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
my professions are alchemy and tailoring. Dont think i have any rare recipes .. usually i make things just for friends or self.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yes it is. Its not perfect, i got accent and i make typos but everyone can understand me Smile . Mainly my problem is i try to write as fast as i think and my fingers cant keep the phase.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Minttu. Im 25 year old girl from Finland and ive played wow since the release, mainly as healer (addiction). I work with kids and love to craft items, like art glass etc. Also im very interested on movies and music and well chocholad, shopping the usual stuff. And i may talk sometimes too much but im shy Smile

Thank you all for reading this

sincerely yours
~ Minttu/ Silvara
(hugs Riki, Nedi, Fluffeh , Aizeo etc .. all the hunnies )
Back to top Go down
Saytica

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:50 pm

hmm for some reason it dosent allow me to put link
or then i do it wrong Sad
just no matter what i try cant make it happen :S

~ Minttu/ Silvara
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:04 pm

Hey there,

Very nice application, we really need healers Smile))

Gogo inv !
Back to top Go down
rikimaru

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:05 pm

very nice application, i've been with her in both kovenant and TDW when they merged, she knows her healing very well and mostly she's one of those persons everyone wants to have in his guild! she helps others and brings something extra to a guild! She's a great person and has her hart in the right place always trying to do well for everyone, if we wouldn't get her in i think we would be insane Smile

hope to see you in the legend reborn soon silv! gl

greetz rikimaru
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:10 pm

rikimaru wrote:
very nice application, i've been with her in both kovenant and TDW when they merged, she knows her healing very well and mostly she's one of those persons everyone wants to have in his guild! she helps others and brings something extra to a guild! She's a great person and has her hart in the right place always trying to do well for everyone, if we wouldn't get her in i think we would be insane Smile

hope to see you in the legend reborn soon silv! gl

greetz rikimaru

./agreed Smile

GL silv! Hope you get in!

(berthaa... ill come kick yo ass if she doesnt lol! )
Back to top Go down
Chobber

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:19 pm

Inv now... else!!!!

btw hi silv^^
Back to top Go down
Zefy

Zefy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Hey Silvara Smile
Nice to see you again, long time ago i was in Kovenant - pre tbc when you made Kovenant, if i remember right Smile

here you go, your Armory link:click Very Happy

-Zefy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:40 am

Glad i didn't scare you off when you listened to ZA last night.

Gotta warn you though it was a pretty good run, so maybe it wasn't a fair representation of how the raids can be sometimes. If we are failing on something crap with people not paying attention, sometimes i can be grumpy. Sorry about that.

Anyway if i'm too scary you can always leave again Wink Just wait for berthaa to check the app now.

Logayn.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:22 am

It's pink! <3
Back to top Go down
silvara

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:33 am

How could i forgeth you zefy ? Smile

hehe actually i was too busy on writing this application that i didnt really listen Smile but i did like what i heared
(no screaming , yelling, cursing, insane guy voice, hysteria etc.. those are scary)

btw if theres anything you officers want to know, just ask Smile

~Minttu/Silvara
Back to top Go down
Megumic

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:41 am

>w< sorry but i have to write too i rly have no place in doing so but HI GUYS!!! >w< *want hugs* *hugs people* *hug silv the most* .. ok bye! <33
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:13 am

Berthaa respond plx Razz
Back to top Go down
Berthaa

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:35 am

I will Logayn Razz
Nice app, good gear and so on
Would like to talk about a few things ingame, Ill whisper u Smile

/Berthaa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:51 am

Berthaa is away for the weekend, but i'll invite you if you whisper me Wink

Logayn
Back to top Go down
linkan

linkan

PostSubject: omfgomfgomfg   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:52 pm

omfgomfg a girl , and pink text. omfgomfgoomgogmgomf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application   [ACCEPTED] Holy priest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Holy priest application
Page 1 of 1