The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fartheal

[DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi all,, just giving it a try ,,saw 1 of your members recruiting healers so here i go.....

1. Profile
Character Name: Fartheal
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Healadin

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
All days when i dont have to go work Smile

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Dunno if he vouch for me Smile but i know Ollyman for along time now , and he was a guy like .... i wanna be him P (getting close now Olly Razz )

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
Carebearz : Looked very profy when i joined (website and all ) but lack of raids so ....

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Nothing at all .

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
In First place > Fun ! Im lookin for an active endgame raiding guild with mature ppl ( no things like i gtg bed now my mom says so ! ) cause my personal progress is like standing still atm , im a pve player not into pvp at all .

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
im prot atm( cause no guild and bored) so no use to link . but im epic geared 1.9 bh . will respecc again when i can join a guild as a healer!

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
I do only pve .

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Did Kara , Gruul , ZA ..

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
think all these days .

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Bs but on low priority ...

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Its good enough .

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
Im a 34 year old guy that has a wife ,kid, dogs ,house,car, work ( complete package) Im from Holland. My interests are real economy rpg games Like, Entropia-Universe and Afterworld. I Play WoW for some years now cause im totaly hooked about the teamplay in this game,
U wont come anywhere without M8's !!!

Thz for reading gl whatever the outcome of this app is !
Back to top Go down
Chobber

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:39 am

you might want to shift out your neck,boots and shield before joining
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:34 am

Ye, nice app but i will set u somethings to think about anyways. 2000 + Heals and arond 80+ mp5 these will help a lot but your crit seems fine.
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:35 am

Quote Dunno if he vouch for me but i know Ollyman for along time now , and he was a guy like .... i wanna be him P (getting close now Olly ) Naa u will never beat me and ye i can vouch for you since you a re a nice guy u just need to replace your spell dmg items. And also u need to read tactics onmh bt and mayb even ssc and tk if we every go since we won't want to waste time explaning downed bosses Razz
Back to top Go down
Fartheal

PostSubject: RE:   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:58 am

cyclops
Thz for replie Olly ;

Im workin on my items but.. its hard to collect 1000 badges to fill up the minor spots on my gear .: without raids.(and lack of tankers on server to do Heroics )
Also im a wannabe critter P hehe cause i think crit saves alot of mana , and i was inspected by one of tlr and he told me well yeh mmm gears to low a bit(agree), so my hope is gone xD : pale but i nevah give up so lemme now if theres a spot free in tha future for a focused raid player!
Gl all ,,,,,,,,,,, And Olly ; P someday somewhere anywhere ill beat ya ( in like the year2085 bc ) geek
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:54 am

I'm sorry, but we've had similar applications recently like yours, and I have to deny you on your gear mainly... The few open spots we have for healers are we trying, on paladins behalf at least, to save for people with at least some T5 quality gear... Karazhan gear simply wont do in healing intensive fights such as Bloodboil or Warlord "likestothrwostuffatpeople" in BT...

You're more than welcome to get back to me if you get a few upgrades and I'll have a talk with you ingame.

Thanks for the application though Smile
Back to top Go down
Fartheal

PostSubject: Re   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:53 am

Ill understand np .
workin on it , maybe will meet in near future,
Thz for lookin into app , and gl all .

Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)   [DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Wanna join an settled and active raidguild :)
Page 1 of 1