The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bahamutz

[DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr   [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Bahamutz
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Rogue

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend? I can attend all of those raids at that time and any date with no problems.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you? Wígglez and thewire

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? Well I am still in ES was in it with some mates of mine but we wanted to raid somewhere more challenging.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? No issues on lagg or burning legion also no dcs

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership? I would like a active stable guild that’s not going hardcore and what am I going to gain from membership is new friends, raid exp

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
AP : 1971 as sub but as combat I presume its going to be somewhere around 1650-1750 maybe more
hit rating : 222
crit rating: 23:98%

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both? I like to do a few dailys to keep my gold at the average also love to do arena and im not afraid to farm for items.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones. My raid exp before pre tbc is aq20/40, MC, Naxx, zg and pre tbc is kara, za, ssc, tk and I havent quite been BT or hyjal but I read up on tactics to keep myself occupied.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned? All of them ofc Very Happy

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? Professions are engineering/ mining erm recipes mana injector, repair bot (always have them on me =D) not sure there that rare tho Razz

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members? I am English so its perfect

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft? My name is Phil im 17 I live in England (Macclesfield) my interests outside of wow is tennis/football you know the common stuff

I know rogue spots are full but im a very active rogue when it comes to raids and if u choose me u will not regret it ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thewire

PostSubject: cheese   [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Baha has played with me and wiggles and a few oter for along time he gear most of me wigles and a few others who are in tlr hes got great stats ass u can see. Hes very active imba rogue always on when u need him hes always up for hero and stuff and hes a nice guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinnical

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr   [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:18 am

well maybe hes a nice guy but his hit is very much low and 4/5 t4 is not everything .
But who am i to decied im not the CL
Back to top Go down
Itzalani

Itzalani

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr   [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Hi Bahamutz ^^

Hmm for the Rogues in the guild i would like them to have atleast 250 hit for MH/BT.

You are just a little under that Sad

Denied Crying or Very sad

/Itzalani [CL]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr   [DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Active rogue wants to join tlr
Page 1 of 1