The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Androvac

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:26 pm

When applying to the Legend Reborn, please fill out the following:
Keep in mind that an answer can take up to 3 days, so be patient.

1. Profile
Character Name: Androvack
Character Race: Dwarf (<3)
Character Class: Paladin

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
Well,I can nearly every evening actually Wink Summer now aswell,so wont be any problem for me Very Happy
3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Well,not really..maybe someone who was in "Fiasco" before Smile

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
Well,Fiasco..but it went..crap,really :/ So now I'm searching for a good raiding guild,with good players,and much fun in Smile

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Nope Smile

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
Well,I'm a holy paladin,and holy palas heal right? Wink I kinda "hate" tanking and dpsing..so healing for life <3 (imo)
I'm applying to TLR cuz I think I can "help" you in your progress,and ofcourse,a great time Wink

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Well,sometimes PvP for fun,but mostly PvE Smile

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Well,I dont know if you mean raid or just "dungeons" but yaya Wink I got full kara experience (lol),Gruul,ZA,some TK,and some SSC,but I LOVE to learn new things,so tacs wont be a problem for me Wink
10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All of em Wink
11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Ahh well,here comes the embarrasing part..^^ I actually "forgot" to skill my proffession when I created my character,but I might "donate" some gold to a proffession Smile
12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yup, Wink
13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft: Well,my real name is Andreas,and 14 years old and from Sweden. Interests: Well,music,music and music Very Happy Sport,girls and computers. Wink Thats all Smile Take care
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:25 am

it´s good that u enchant your gear before making appli to a guild=)
Back to top Go down
painblade

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:51 am

good healer one of the top healers at fiasco,and nice person tongue and he is active also:D good luck with your apply m8 i hope i see you again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 am

he looks enchanted me, 1800+ healing, think it's a good start, but wait for the pala CL to say. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 am

ah sry, when i look at amory he had crapy pvp gear Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Androvac

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:54 am

Ahh,well sorry,dont count the pvp gear Wink Search me up on armory now,and you'll see my "real" gear Smile
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:42 am

Mh raids are 2000 heals but im sure with enchants and a few upgrades u can get there
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:36 am

Looks like there's some potential Smile We'll talk ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin looking for guild..
Page 1 of 1