The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Resto/Enhance Shaman.Holy Paladin. MM/Surv Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaddyz

[ACCEPTED]Resto/Enhance Shaman.Holy Paladin. MM/Surv Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Resto/Enhance Shaman.Holy Paladin. MM/Surv Hunter   [ACCEPTED]Resto/Enhance Shaman.Holy Paladin. MM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:31 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Shaman: Drboom -=- Paladin: Linnêa -=- Hunter: Deathbow
Character Race: Shaman: Draenei -=- Paladin: Human -=- Hunter: Night Elf
Character Class: Shaman -=- Paladin -=- Hunter

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I can attend all days aweek. Im going to bed around midnight at thuesday and thursday though. Smile

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Nathea, if he's still in the guild.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
Immortal long time ago. They kinda splitted up so i left for something more serious. Came to Fatawa and raided with them until they got disbanded then i were guildless until i joined The Dragon Within. I borrowed my acc to my friend and he left guilds and joined he's real friends guilds so im not welcome back to TDW now.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Never having any lag at all.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
I am applyin because i saw that you needed enhancement shamans, and i got one that's guildless, why not apply?
The paladin can also be a + to the guild if we miss a healer or something. Both the paladin and the hunter are my alts.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Shaman: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Drboom (Last i did was a WSG so that's why the 2H wep. I got Dualwield weapons aswell.)

Paladin: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Linn%C3%AAa (Kind of a PvP character, or whatever. Im getting gladiator and vindicator as a pre-raid equipment. It's allright for Karazhan, until i get some PvE gear from raids/heroics.)

Hunter: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Deathbow

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
When im not raiding or doing instances im probably offline, or gearing up my alt. Or lvling another alt Smile

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
11/11 Karazhan. 2/2 Gruul's Lair. 1/4 The Eye. 4/6 Zul'Aman.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
I got all keys on my Shaman and on my Hunter. My paladin is pretty new at 70 so not all keys yet, i got HFC and Colifang key.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Engineering 358/375 and Mining 375/375. Got no epic plans yet, but rare's,yes.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
My english is more than enough. I write it a bit better than i speak it though. But i got a microphone aswell and im not afraid to use it ingame.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is Carl, i live in Sweden and im 17 years old. I play alot of World of Warcraft since before burning crusade and when im not behoind the computer im probably with my girlfriend. If you have more questions or need further information about gear or anything just whisper me ingame on Linnêa, Drboom or Deathbow. Thanks! king
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Resto/Enhance Shaman.Holy Paladin. MM/Surv Hunter
Page 1 of 1