The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobber

[ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:31 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Chobber
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Druid

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I can usually raid everyday, unless somethings come up

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Nediarph: he's my classmate
Mirano: earlier The Dragon Within member
Rambó: If he gets in^^

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I've been in Kovenant, The Dragon Within, Fiasco and some unserius guilds. I merged from Kovenant to The Dragon Within, but they kinda split up so i joined Fiasco, which im in now, but they dont really do any progress, and i wanna move on from Kara and gruuls.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Nope i dont.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
i can hopefully raid with Nediarph and others, and i really wanna progress in raiding cause its always the same.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Pve and my weekly arena with Nedi

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
almost all heroics´
Kara: full
Gruuls: full
TK: trash mobs

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
all of them

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Leatherworking and skinning. i got a few epic recipes

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yes

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Niels. i'm 15 years old, 16 in 21 days^^, i'm another stupid dane. besides wow i'm with my friends, working out or playing guitar
Back to top Go down
Nierin

Nierin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:32 pm

balance druids..seriously..
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:54 pm

FLUFFEH! Very Happy - This guy is lovely! gief instant invite Very Happy Besides we need balance druids.. Smile IMBA dps Smile me + him = w00t w00t anyways knows his class, knows how to play and hes REALLY funnii Smile

His armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Chobber
Back to top Go down
Aiki

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 am

Hi there,

Balance druids are nice for 25 man raids, seriously underrated.
Best of luck.

Aiki
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:52 am

I've played with this guy hes good B00mkin and has good gear and since thy now plays pala tank he would be a good addition for ae locks and mages
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 am

Hey Ollyman! Dont forget about ELEMENTAL SHAMANS! Very Happy Like me! Very Happy If i could i would be this guys pet and follow him around alllll day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:30 am

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid   [ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Chobber - Balance druid
Page 1 of 1