The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shauri

[ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:37 pm

1. Profile
=======
Character Name: Shauri
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Druid

Feral - was main tank in the previous guild that I was the GM for.

Can respec if required but my feral gear is easily the best I have.

I also have a raid geared mage on the server called Jacey.

(In case you're are interested I have other alts but the highest is a level 66 paladin).

2. Availability
===========
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

I work until between 5 & 6pm UK time so usually get online between 19:00 and 20:00 server time. Most evenings every week I can raid except if I get sent away with work etc - but I do have WoW installed on my work laptop Razz I can raid anytime at weekends and don't mind raiding until late in the week.

Obviously not getting online for 19:00 on weekdays most of the time will mean I may not get a main raid spot which I would totally understand but I would love to be available for replacements or if there was a later raid start one night - I really miss being in a guild with friendly people.

3. Friends
========
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

Shizzel is my best friend that I have got to know through WoW and he was in my last guild.

4. Guild History
=============
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

I migrated to this server from Bladefist after the guild Organised Chaos disbanded due to the officers leaving.

I joined SupernaturalS on this server but eventually left them as the raid leader was constantly shouting non-constructive abuse at members for the slightest mistake - constructive criticism is fine but swearing at people in an aggressive nature is not something I agreed with.

I then set up a guild called "Deafening Silence" which I built up with some friends. I co-led this at first but then became the GM. We managed to get Karazhan on farm but when trying to move to 25man other members did not have the attendance requirement to make progress and when I had to take a break from WoW due to my father being ill it was disbanded.

So now I have started playing again I am without a guild Sad

5. Internet Connection
===================
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

The only time I tend to get connection issues is when the server goes down for everyone or the usual spikes everyone gets with ISP's once in a while. I would class my connection as very reliable.

6. Guild Expectations
==================
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

I would love to be in the community of a guild again and hopefully make some new friends. I love to progress in PvE and the feeling of a new boss kill is just too good for words especially when playing with people you have got to know and been wiping with while learning tactics. The reason I play this game is for the fun and teamwork between people - loot is a side-effect of this and a way to progress further whoever it may go to Smile

7. in game PVE equipment
=====================
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
============
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

I tend to do PvE mainly but enjoy the odd arena game or battleground sometimes too Very Happy

9. Instances
==========
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

I have experience of full Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, all bosses in SSC apart from Lady Vashj and have killed Void Reaver in TK.

I have been the raid leader for Kara and Gruul so am used to reading up on tactics for bosses etc. and feel I have a very good grasp of raid mechanics.

10. Heroic keys
=============
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

I am attuned to all heroic instances apart from MGT as when I stopped playing due to my father being ill the Sunwell patch was about to be released. Now I have started playing again though I'm obviously working on the new content stuff Smile

11. Profession
============
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

Shauri is alchemy / herbalism but I don't have any rare recipes of any note.

12. English proficiency
===================
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

I live in the UK so obviously speak fluent English and I have been a raid leader which requires clear speaking - I also have a good quality microphone.

13. About
========
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is Paul and I'm 25 years old from near Manchester in the UK. Apart from WoW I'm into other video games but also enjoy going out with friends drinking and going to the cinema, bowling etc. I also try to get myself to the gym when I'm not playing WoW or working as a software developer which is my full time job.

If there is anything I have missed or you would like to know please feel free to ask (within reason ofc Wink ).
Back to top Go down
Shauri

PostSubject: Armory Link   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Seems it cut out my armory link so here it is again:

Back to top Go down
Shauri

PostSubject: Armory Link   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:51 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Shauri
Back to top Go down
Shizzel

PostSubject: tumbs up   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:54 pm

As he said, we know eachother Smile

In simpel words he's the most friendly and helpfull guy I know and as if that's not enough he's really experienced too.

I'd love him in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:15 pm

i would say he isnĀ“t geared enough for our raids.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:12 am

I'd like to know your unbuffed, hp, dodge, defense etc before i decide.
Your gear is not of the best quality but we are lacking druids atm, so we can be a bit more lenient.

Logayn
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Shauri

PostSubject: Stats   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:51 am

Hi Logayn,

Thanks for your reply.

To answer your question unbuffed in bear form:

hp = 14904
armor = 26532
defense = 431 (over the amount for crit immunity for feral druids)
dodge = 31.65%

If I've missed anything you would like to know just ask.

Obviously I'm constantly trying to improve my gear and the changes brought about in the sunwell patch give me more scope to do that.

Shauri / Paul
Back to top Go down
Shauri

PostSubject: Stats   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:31 pm

Upgraded my gear since previous post, so here are my updated stats:

hp = 15134
armor = 27393
defense = 419
dodge = 34.56%
resilience = 54
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Feral Druid Application
Page 1 of 1