The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Achiith

[CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:01 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Achith
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

To be really honest I don't have anything that can interrupt my playing at the moment and it won't be anything that does that for a long time either so I'll be able to raid at any day, any time.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

I don't know really, played here in pre-tbc with my warrior named Proxiz and there might be someone from back then that I know, been talking to Ollyman ingame for a little though.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

With my warrior pre-tbc I were in Ephialtes and in the end of tbc I was also in Dark Deeds. When tbc came I rerolled UD Mage on Shattered Hand and joined a guild called Evokian there. With them I progressed from Karazhan to Brutallus in SWP, but after our frist tries on Brutallus our GM's computer broke and he couldn't afford a new one and there wasn't anyone that wanted to lead us further on through SWP so the guild disbanded yesterday. With this character I've been in a few guilds were I've only killed up to Lurker in SSC.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

It would only be if there would be a major server lagg since I got a rocksolid 100 Mbit/s fiber connection.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

I'm applying here since I want to continue progress on a high lvl and like it seems you've got many nice members in the guild also. Another reason would be because I want a stable guild to progress fast with in the upcomming expansion, woTLK. If I join the guild I expect to get a spot in raids, I don't expect to get loads of epics since I look at epics as a tool to being able to continue progress at higher lvls.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

- I could be wearing my PvP gear on armory at the moment and if so I'm really sorry about that. But Ollyman has been inspecting me ingame so atleast he knows what I'm wearing and if there would be anoyone else that's interested just contact me in-game and I'll show you through a inspect.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

Well, the thing that's always comes first in of course PvE and that means that I always come prepared for raids with a decent specc, focus and consumables. Might happen that I PvP some while I'm not raiding but most of the time I'm not raiding at I'm farming for pots, flasks etc etc and doing heroics maybe.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

I've got experience of all instances up to SWP, only killed Kalecgos there and made a few tries on Brutallus.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

Attuned to all.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

Got my warrior here with 375 skill in BS/Engineering if it would be needed to craft something for anyone. On my paladin I haven't got any high skilled professions yet, but since I've rerolled this character now I'll skill up Enchanting to 375 and maybe some gatherer profession or something you want me to have. That might take a couple of weeks.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

Yes it is, both while writing and speeking.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

Uhm, my name is Dan and I'm 17 years old and lives in Sweden in a city called Sundsvall. My interests outside wow are being with friends when I feel like it and I were playing football but I did have to quit because of a knee injure. Going to th gym sometimes when I got some spare time. Well I don't know if there's anything more to tell about me, if there's anything you wonder about just speak with me in-game and I'll answer your question.

Thanks for reading my apply, Over 'n Out!

/Achith
Back to top Go down
hi

PostSubject: ji   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 am

You can be active and since we need more healers it would be cool and u have progress so i guess skill from your other char will carry over the targets i set u for healing are good. Since we have some inactive healers sometimes would be good to gear u up maybe. Nice app hope u improve gear
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:16 pm

kara gear /cheer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Achiith

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:29 pm

Well my gear aint the best, I can admit that. But I got experience and I'll be able to have a 100% raid attendance as I had in my last guild from Karazhan - Sunwell.
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:26 am

nolifers = me like:)
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:08 am

In a bit of a dilemma here, but I'll try to catch you ingame for a talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Presian

Presian

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:33 pm

if i m not mistaken i've played with him once when i was drunk as a log and protas well ... he was kinda nice healer... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quihote
Achiith

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:40 pm

haha, so you were drunk XD Didn't notice really, you played pretty good as prot even ^^
Back to top Go down
Chobber

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:56 am

I was in group with him yesterday, and besides the fact that he's always tired we could use a healer
Back to top Go down
Achiith

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 pm

I'm taking my application back, sorry for taking your time. Good luck with further progress in MH/BT.
See you in-game maybe... /Achith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application   [CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Holy Paladin - Application
Page 1 of 1