The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkknig

[ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application   [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:13 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Darkknight
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
im available every day of the week and all hours.
3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
yes,Wiggelz Regus Lazerpewpew Demoncry Netexia Aizeo Flopdk and afew more x guildees:)

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
The Dragon Within ''disband'' British Allaince ''all officers left'' and now Close to Perfection ''same thing that happened in BA is happening there''

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
nope not at all

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
well ive been hearing alot of good stuff about TLR and alot of my friends r in the guild aswell,i exceptct to raid and have fun with everyone:)

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

might have my pvp gear on atm,but my stats r 1950 healing (can be up to 2k if i buy an enchant) 115 mana regen while casting unbuffed,and 18.3 crit chance (i know its abit low but my mana regen pulls me thru when my crits dont)

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
PvE,rarly PvP

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
well ive cleared all the T4 instances,ZA VR in TK,i know not alot of exp but its cuz i dropped the game for afew months n now im back,but i read up on tactics and im not the kind of player that needs mulitiple tries to get the boss,if i read up i can do my job as if ive done the boss befor:)
10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
all of them
11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
im an Armorsmith and have about 4 epic plans i think:P dont remember and mining 375 on both
12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
yes ive never had any probs with communication
13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
well im from Saudi Arabia,and im 17years old,i like to read and go out n have a good time with my friends,thats all i could think of atm:P
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application   [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Tbh you're a bit below the line of what we're looking for, but I'll have a talk with you ingame tomorrow regarding a few items and other stuff.

Thanks for the application Smile
Back to top Go down
Demoncry

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application   [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 am

Bah , teh nub iz applying :DD

Quote :
well im from Saudi Arabia

guess thats enough eh? :SS

k i recommend the guy

GL m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application   [ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Darkknight-Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1