The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superbab

[DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application   [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:51 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Superbaby
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: shaman

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

I can raid when ever the guild needs me.I am very active wow player,but until 14 of July i can raid only 1 time per week,becouse i am curently studing for exams ,so i can enter in medical school.If you give me the chance to be one of your members,after my exams i will proove my qualitys.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Well some "Fiasco" members joined the ranks of TLR,but thay know me us healer.Adrovack have the most recent expireance with me.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

With this account and character(Superbaby) i have been in only one guild- Fiasco.And i am planing to leave it becouse most of the core raiders and people that mattered for me left the guild recently.My WoW history started at 2004 with the open USA beta.Then i played Orc Hunter at Magtheriodn realm,when the game came out.I have raided every single pre TBC instance with my "Hulk".After that all my friends migrated to Burning Legion when TBC came out and i rerolled druid named Curandera.My friends first entered SupernaturalS,and i joined them,but then we started Doomed.Soon after the start and our progress in BT i gave my account to my friend that renamed the character and kept playing with it.I stoped the game so i can start studying hard for my future exams and stopped wow until 2 montths ago when i started Superbaby.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

No,not at al.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

I am looking for active and sirius guild that tryes to progress and only to speak for it.I do believe that TLR is such guild.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

Curently armored is bugged so i cant post a link.But my gear is full gladiator set+ some kara,heroics,maggy and badge items.I know that many people do say that gladiator gear sux but for a elemental shaman it gives all that i can hope until tear 5.(crit+ dmg etc.) Olso i have capped my hit rating.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

Both actualy,i enjoy every aspect of this game.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

i hav experience all the way up to BT.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

I am attuned with each one of them.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

my professions right now are 375 JC,300 enchanting(planning to lvl it ti 350 for the ring enchants when i get good rings),375 cooking,375 fishing and ofc 375 first aid!

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

I do believe so.I have spended some time in England and USA.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

CV Razz : My name is Alex and i am from Bulgaria,i am 19 years old.My only interests at the moment are my upcomming exams and my future feyonce Very Happy.

With my best regards ,i wish you al well.I hope to have the chance to become on of you in the future.

xxl Alex
Back to top Go down
Superbab

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application   [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 am

well i made some stuped mistakes...

i wanted to say that i am looking for guild that dose not only talks for progress but olso do somethng about it.

if there any other mistakes i am sorry... flower
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application   [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Well sorry to say.. your not geared enough for our raids... and yes you are right, gladiator are ok for ele shammies since we only need around 50 hit rating to get hitcapped
but before i can let you get a trial you will need to get around:
900 - 1000 spelldmg (nature)
20 - 24% crit
(unbuffed)
So for the time being, until you get the reqs filled...
Getting your gear enchanted would help alot.
DENIED
Back to top Go down
Superbab

PostSubject: ok   [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok thank you . i will do my best and reaply soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application   [DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Elemental Shaman's application
Page 1 of 1