The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fadbamse

[DENIED] Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Application   [DENIED] Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:07 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Fadbamse.
Character Race: Gnome.
Character Class: Rogue.

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend? Usually im able to raid any day.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you? Mirano/Mattfan can vouch for me Very Happy, I know him in real life.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? Atm im in the guild called Fiasco, but Im alittle tired of not getting into raids.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? Not normally.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership? Im applying to TLR, because I wanna begin to raid seriously and because I want to raid with my good friend Mirano.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile. Im using much time on trying to improve my gear, since I just dinged 70 some weeks ago. Cant link my armory profile : /, it doesnt work.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both? Im checking AH for items/gems or doing some quests to get gold or else im in BG pwning hordes Smile.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones. Yes, I have experience with full karazhan and full gruuls lair, since I have tanked in those instances with my warrior. But I also know alot of tactics for other raid instances, because I often read about the bosses and how to kill them.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned? I only got heroic keys for Helfire and Cenarion.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? I dont got any proffesion atm, because I wanted to level fast on this char and avoid anything which would slow me down. But I think I will take leatherworking and skinning.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members? I think that my english is pretty good and I got no problems with speaking english or understanding it.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft? My name is Emil and I live in Denmark. Im 16 years old. Beside playing world of warcraft, im doing sport, going to school and hanging out with my friends.

-Looking forward to hear your replies.
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Application   [DENIED] Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Click for his armory.

green/blue geared.

n/c
Back to top Go down
Mirano

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Application   [DENIED] Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:27 pm

I know his gear is blue/green, but if you knew how much effort he put into getting this rogue to get it to 70 to raid with me, you'd be just a tad amazed. He gave up his orc warrior and haven't raided for weeks. He'll definitely do everything he can to raid and get gear, he's worth it if you ask me.

I'll definitely vouch for him Very Happy + he's a really good friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Application   [DENIED] Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:54 pm

only problem is his class... TLR is overbooked on rogues
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Application   [DENIED] Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:16 pm

I hate to say it, but we are overbooked on rogues and therefore cannot take u.
Sorry mate.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Application   [DENIED] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Application
Page 1 of 1