The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Rogue Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Madrogue

[DENIED] Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:06 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Madrogue
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Rogue

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

i can raid every day except on thursday

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Yes Woeisang and Ollyman Very Happy

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

US Death valley blues
Savat
LitHium

i didnt left US Death valley blues actually i couldnt play anymore so i was kicked but the guildmaster didt knew about it ( Itexas ) he knows me well.
and i left the other 2 cuz there still busy with kara actually and they aint going to raids like they say that will you know.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

Not really

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

Well i was searching for a better guild and i see some ppl of your guild in some capitals i was chekking out there gear actually i liked it cuz you guys are furder with raids and thats what i want
and mayb i can help you guys with a dps of a rogue hehe =D

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Madrogue

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

I do both, i pvp on thuesdays with a friend for fun just to get some arena gear thats all

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

well i can do kara with my eyes close, gruul to. thats the 2 that i know very well
i didt watch a friend playing in raids when i'm at his place he does every raids right now hes in Fusion ( emeriss ) so when i get some info about tactics it comes familiar and i know what to do.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

i got all the keys except of magister terrace didnt had time for that i was leveling my lock =P

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

Enchanting and skinning ( only fortitude dont got that high skills with profs yet )

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

yes it is.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is Atilla i'm 18 years old and i'm from Holland ( Netherlands ) outside WoW i do breakdancing i'm a bboy i do battle's and i preform alot in the netherlands mayb you guys will understand me also when i need to go for a preformance so it wouldnt bother you i hop but i will tell that some days after ! =D
Back to top Go down
Uduandy

Uduandy

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm not with the guild, but kek if that's your pve gear.
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:15 pm

u should try get better gems and try to get moore pve gear Smile

Last edited by Nobbe on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:17 pm

uhh your so harsh Weinot <3 Razz ^^
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm

sorry, nexie:( rendeer
Back to top Go down
Madrogue

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 pm

yea i know i can get my gems thats not a problem
i'm trying to get more pve gear but those guilds that i'm in ,they dont do kara that much anymore
thats why i was replying for this guild mayb you guys could make a deal with me or something =P hehe
well ill do my best do to get in this guild =D and thanks for the responce!
Back to top Go down
Itzalani

Itzalani

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:51 am

Hmm now we are not a gearin up guild,. silent

So sadly Denied

/Itz
Back to top Go down
Madrogue

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:33 am

aaah srry didnt ment it that way i just wanted to make a deal like i'm gearing up and youll chek my gear again =P
but np thanks anyways =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Rogue Application   [DENIED] Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1