The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)

Go down 
+4
Sinnical
wígglés
Nediarph
Conquery
8 posters
AuthorMessage
leoxx

[DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:47 am

- Leoxx

-Gnome RoGuE

-age 15

- From England

-Gear Full Epic No PVP stuff Very Happy

-2k ap 170 hit ratin and 22 crit chance Very Happy

spec sub rogue with a bit of assasin lol!

-things i like to do are play football paintballin and rugby Very Happy

-reasons why i want to join the guild:
id like to make new friends and also have friends within the guild
want to move on from kara

-my exp cleared kara cleared gruul and za

- im a active player and can make most raid times

-i have been in guilds such as eternal sun, die tryin and the dragon within

-i have no internet issues

-360/390 engernerring

Ty for readin my apllication remeber my character name is leoxx real name is lee im 15 and come from england and im sure u will like me lol! and thats a rapp people Smile
Back to top Go down
Conquery

Conquery

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:28 am

Thus did Conquery descend from the sky and told Leoxx: "Poor Apply"
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:19 am

Thus did Nediarph ascend from the fiery depths of hell and said: "I agree Conquery"
Back to top Go down
wígglés

PostSubject: RAWR :D!   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Lol you could have done you app better nab Very Happy But its your skill that counts i supose:D Leoxx is a quality player both in pve and pvp he is a Nice guy that is up for a challange. Good luck with your app Smile
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:32 pm

wígglés wrote:
Lol you could have done you app better nab Very Happy But its your skill that counts i supose:D Leoxx is a quality player both in pve and pvp he is a Nice guy that is up for a challange. Good luck with your app Smile

Yeah skill counts some, but if he have only done kara/za he isnt geared for our raids tbh
Back to top Go down
Sinnical

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:15 am

"spec sub rogue with a bit of assasin " sucks and we are not a kara / za guild Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Itzalani

Itzalani

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:31 pm

i can only see PvP gear on you Suspect

/Itz [Rogue CL]
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:25 am

too low hitratin for BT!!
Back to top Go down
leoxx

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:18 am

I have pve gear to /w to me if u want i will link it

and i have not only done kara n za i also done gruul hehe Razz and how am i ment to get more exp in other raids when i dont have a guild to do it
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 am

leoxx wrote:
I have pve gear to /w to me if u want i will link it

and i have not only done kara n za i also done gruul hehe Razz and how am i ment to get more exp in other raids when i dont have a guild to do it

Sorry to be pesimistic... But the way you get more experience is by NOT applying to a mh/bt guild when you dont even get close to gear req...
Back to top Go down
Itzalani

Itzalani

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 am

Sorry Rogue peep. ^^

Your gear just dont got the req for the raids ,. Neutral

Denied

/Itzalani [Rogue CL]
Back to top Go down
thewire

PostSubject: s   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:40 pm

i know this guy imba dps rogue who i have played with for alongtime hea active and know how to play his class well yh hes got his pvp gear on
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:40 pm

we dont need moore melee O.o
Back to top Go down
Erreth

Erreth

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 am

age 15

O_o more mature players pls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)   [DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] rogue application by me leoxx :)
Page 1 of 1