The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xdesy

[ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava   [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:38 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Xdesy / Mirkava
Character Race: dwarf / dwarf
Character Class: hunter / Paladin

2. Availability
I can attend raid at any given time specially between 19h00 and 23h00, although this week is pretty crowded cause i have my finals, i can be fully active from 17 of June.

3. Friends
Well having transfered to here 1 week ago i hardly know anyone just my friends IRL whom i transfered to play with.

4. Guild History
I am in Carebearz atm but they dont need me cause they are over populated with hunters although i am on top of the damage meter but like all players, they have a prejudgment about the hunters in this game ... as for my paly prot they dont need tanks atm and they are always asking me to go as healer.

5. Internet Connection
I have no lag whatsoever, connection is great 200-250 latency.

6. Guild Expectations
Well tbh i never raided beyond gruul and mag (voidreaver and al'ar apart), and i really want to see sunwell plateau before the new expansion and i think we can achieve it here.

7. in game PVE equipment
Xdesy:
a lil comment on xdesy's items, i got hacked like 1 month ago and the hacker for some reason unlearned my professions.
For some other reason the Gm said it was never registered that i deleted my professions and i never got them back. I lost my engineering head and the recipe of the 28 crit scope anyways i had to replace it with anything that i can get, am just waiting for kara to drop me a t4 head or the head from aran.
Mirkava:
am still working on a lot of upgrades by badges but i can do any heroic for now and solo kara as tank.

8. PvE and PvP
well since i have to kara i hardly stay out of heroics, i like the PVE aspect of the game more cause it completes the lore.
in PVP i just go arena with my friends for 10 games so i dont loose a week worth of points.

9. Instances
i didnt understand what do u mean by higher instances if u meant raids, i done zul, kara, gruul, mag, voidreaver and al'ar with both characters as healer, tank(only in kara and zul) and dps.

10. Heroic keys
am attuned to all heroics atm with both characters.

11. Profession
Mirkava: Alchemy and herba no specefic rare recipes
Xdesy: after i couldnt get my proffessions back i did JC i have a lot of rare recipes in bank but am low to learn them for now

12. English proficiency
YEZ I THINKS ME ENGLIZH ARE GOUD.

13. About
Real name is Nadim ( means social drinker in my native language) am 21 years old Christian from Lebanon, i am doing Communication engineer in university (4th year) i play football as a hobby and ping-pong and thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava   [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Hunter looks nice to me, but i'm not one to judge, the hunter class leader is busy IRL right now, but i'll get him to give some advice on it.

(For wintersongs reference, he has unbuffed:
1809 AP
110 hit
196 crit rating (24.52%)
74 mp5
0 haste rating
And darkmoon card: Wrath, which dosen't show up in the stats)
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Wintersong

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava   [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:11 am

Welcome aboard. You have been accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava   [ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Xdesy Hunter aplication/paladin Mirkava
Page 1 of 1