The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] HawkBane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk

[CLOSED] HawkBane Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] HawkBane   [CLOSED] HawkBane Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:55 am

1. Profile
Character Name: HawkBane
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Hunter

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

I can attend all evening with no problem at all, but for this week (02/06/2008) and for next week (09/06/3008) I will not be able to attend on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursay raids as these are the last two weeks of my Exam Period, but from the week after the next one I will be able to raid with no problem at all.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

Unfortunately, I dont know any1 from The Legend Reborn.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

Well, I have not been in the server for too long, so the only guild I joined was Tauren Ate My Grandma, which I left because I could not work with some of the officers. Also the guild had some problems lately and it was not what I was looking for as it seems.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

Generally no I do not experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

When I migrated to this server I started looking for a good serious raiding guild and asked some people around and one of the first names I got was you, so I thought to check your site and apply. Well, what do I expect from you? Hmm good question, basically to be invited in raids so that I am able to raid and help the guilds progress, nothing more nothing less:)

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

At the moment I am MarkManShip PvE specced(although I got some PvP talents as well like Deterrence) for some heroic Madness, with full Raw Attack Power gear and echants and capped Hit Rating, but as I play with Hunter the last four years I have pllayed all the Classes specs and I am willing to respec in whatever the guild wants me too for raids(Survival-Beast Matsery-MarkManShip).

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

Well, I play World of Warcraft the last 4 years with a lot of different Characters and I was able to see the game by all its aspects, unfortunatelly I dont have enough time to do everything so right now with this hunter of mine I basically do PvE, instances, raids etc etc.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

I have fully cleared all pretBC instances, raids and outdoor encounters from Zg and Ahn' Qiraj 20 to Naxx and Ahn Quraj 40. And about Burniong Crusade raids, I have cleared full Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Grulls Lair, Magtheridons Lair, SerpentShrine Cavern up to Lady Vashj(have raided her but never killed her) and Tempest Keep up to KaelThas(have raided him as well but never killed him). Also I have cleared first 2 bosses from Hyjal Summit (Rage Winterchill and Anetheron) but have seen an know tactiks for the other 3 as well. And as for Black Temple I have klled Naj'entus but know tactiks and have seen fights for the rest of the raid instance as well.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

I am attuned to all Heroic Instances.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

I am LeatherWorker, 375 with most recipes nonraid, also have Belt of Deep Shadow too from Ssc and Tk that may help some guild members.
Also I have 375 enchanting with some good recipes like 35agility on Weapon or Moongoose(drops) and a mostly everything from Reputation.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

Well, you will judge my English pretty much from my application but I think it is good enough to communicate with fellow guild members.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

Hmm, my name is Mitsos, I am from Greece and I am 17 years old and about my interests outside World of Warcraft are basically outgoing, skiing and basketball.

Thank you for reading my application,
HawkBane
Back to top Go down
Nexie

[CLOSED] HawkBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] HawkBane   [CLOSED] HawkBane Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:25 am

Hello HawkBane

First of all nice application cheers
You have a nice amount of raiding experience pre tbc and here in tbc
your gear is quite good also Smile
im not the CL of the hunters, but out current hunter CL is sick sadly..
I dont know the exactly hunter situation since a few hunters have left lately
I dont know if its our current leader Logayn who will take care of the applications or we will wait for an answer
from our hunter CL, Wintersong.

But cheers for the apply
GL mate ^^

-Nexie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

[CLOSED] HawkBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] HawkBane   [CLOSED] HawkBane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:52 am

hey we could use another hunter now, and you look well geared enough. Whisper logayn in game for an invite some time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Nexie

[CLOSED] HawkBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] HawkBane   [CLOSED] HawkBane Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:30 am

Hello Hawkbane

The armory shows that you joined FoD, does that mean you dont want to join here or?
since when u applied you were in TAMG.. well as logayn wrote you are welcome but just give a shout if you're
gonna recall you're app or what?

-Nexie
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

[CLOSED] HawkBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] HawkBane   [CLOSED] HawkBane Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:12 am

Nex is right, he's in FoD atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[CLOSED] HawkBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] HawkBane   [CLOSED] HawkBane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] HawkBane
Page 1 of 1