The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fons

[ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:07 am

Hellow

Here goes!

1. Profile
Character Name: Fons
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Shaman

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I'll be online for a minimum of 4 raiddays / week. It depends from week to week but normally I'll try to attend every raid that has been organised. Raidtimes are no problem at all for me, even if we make some overtime.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
No

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
Chilled out Wargamers (server: Grim Batol): Started out with this guild, been a member ever since they started on the burning legion server. They split somewhere short after TBC.
I migrated this character to BL then and joined We Were Legend first, main reason because I had alot of friends there. Then I decided to put my efforts in PVE raiding again so I started out scouting for guilds. When a friend of mine decided to join eternal sun, I tagged along. And thats where I am today.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Occasional lagspikes due to crappy server upkeep, but nothing special to worry about.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
A band of brothers that want to expand their PVE raiding experience and down Kill'Jeadan in the near future. Smile

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Fons
The only thing I'm missing and that I'm after is a decent +healing weapon (which will boost my +healing for 200+)

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Most of the time with my shaman I play PVE (heroics, repfarming, ...). My alt, Rogue, serves as a PVP character.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Pre-TBC: MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20/40 (All with CoW)
Post-TBC: Kara, Gruul, ZA (Nalorakk & Akil'zon), TK (Solarian, Void Reaver)

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Mining / Herbal

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Whell I managed to pass my 2nd year of college with my english, so I consider it to be rather decent.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?[/i]
My name is Stijn, I live in Belgium and I'm 21 years young. My intrests outside of wow are purely based on music and having a good time with friends.

Greets
Fons afro
Back to top Go down
Nierin

Nierin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:29 am

Wow, actualy ex CoW, this brings back memories, gl Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:16 am

Armory seems down right now. And i'm at work so i cannot check out your stats. But an old CoW member, ahhh the good old days.

i'll see what i can do for you, but imo we could use healers. Beside that experienced and dedicated members are always welcome

Armory up!
Indeed you need some updates.. But with some upgraided sockets you get far. Also farm some badge-loot..

see you ingame tonight for some chitchat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Fons - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1