The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zlaire

[ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:26 pm

1. Profile
Zlaire
Draenei
Shaman

2. Availability
Almost all days, between 18:00 - 24:00. If there is a RAID, then I will be there.

3. Friends
No one.

4. Guild History
Been a member of Immortal since the start of WoW, for a very long time. But Immortal has gone inactive and lost it's touch and all the players seeking new homes. Most of them are looking into HFC and I do not feel like joing yet another Immortal guild.

5. Internet Connection
Works like a charm.

6. Guild Expectations
Gain some more experience, more content, PvE is the game I want to play. But most important I want to have fun doing it.

7. In game PVE equipment
Mostly PvE Karazhan, Heroic Enhancement gear, whit some final touch of PvP. For more input look at Armory, but can point out some basic information about my gear, have around 1300 AP, 25% Crit, 139 hit rating (+9% from talents). Armory link:

8. PvE and PvP
Daily heroic, farming reputation whit faction, instances, if I have nothing to do then I will do some PvP or lvl an alt. PvE before PvP always and forever.

9. Instances
Kharazan, Gruul's Laird and in Zul'Aman, Akil'zon and Nalorakk.

10. Heroic keys
Got em all.

11. Profession
Blacksmith with 375 (Mace) / Leatherworking whit 375 (Dragon)

12. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
Well my namn is Mathias, i'm 24 years old, born and rised in the outsides of Helsingborg, Sweden. When I do not play WoW I hanging out with friends etc. For the moment I am working on my final year to become a system designer and searching jobs.

If there is something more you want to know, feel free to PM me in-game or here at the forum.

Hope to here from you.
Back to top Go down
renkin/shadowfreek

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:03 am

nice application, your having nice gear too, will discuss about you with the shaman CL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:17 am

Looks like a nice application indeed.. Around the same xp as us and out of your nice post i think you got the right attitude were looking for.. I'll contact you in game later on as i don;t have the time for that right now..

see ya laters Wink

edit:

Cannot seem to catch you online Sad , was so looking forward to a nice talk with you... maybe we should make an appointment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Applying
Page 1 of 1