The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enchancement Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seween

Enchancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Seween
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Shaman

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

Almost everyday, when i m not working or some other irl stuff.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

weinot

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

Hazzard, i m tired of doing pvp allday long or going kara onces a week, so i m wanna start with pve again Smile

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

nope.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

Exp moore in the game , maybe meet new nice friends and moore:)

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

x3 t4,(should,legs,hands), 1000ap(unbuffed), Whisper me ingame if u would like to know moore about my stats:), i had a the AP trinket from badges, but some how i throw it out Sad, but i will get it back this night i think.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

Pve/Pvp the most, what i feel for:)

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

gruul
maggy
kara
ZA
TK ( voidreaver)
SSC ( lurker,hydross)
and ofc i read about tacts and try to learn by myself about tacts to bosses.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

All

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

Jc,mining, low skills btw:)

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

yes, i guess.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Jonny , i m 21 years old, i normally party with friends on my sparetime otherweise i work on my job Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:46 am

Seweens gear isn´t that "imba" but, a ench shaman in BT raids is a most*.
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 am

Im sorry i cant give you a trial due to your gear and experience...

Before you would be given a trial you should get:
Atleast 1500 AP

DENIED

Last edited by Nediarph on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
linkan

linkan

PostSubject: asdasd   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:25 am

seween is a great guy anyway,

ehm 9 % is the cap for enc shamans oO ..
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:28 am

yeah, you dont need 200 Hit rating, but anyway gl anywhere else!
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:29 am

a shaman with 200hit O.o i have seen shaman with 100-150 hit going Sunwell :O
Back to top Go down
linkan

linkan

PostSubject: lol   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:29 am

isnt Nedi the classleader for tlr?

the hit cap isnt 200 :s

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Methoz

i think nihilum know.. and they got 100 hit Smile ..

anyway i see the ap is pretty low.. and iam not in the guild, but a cl should know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:31 am

Ok you might not need that much hit but then again i was just making an educated guess of waht i know of melee classes Razz (enh isnt my strong side tbh) still same decision...
Back to top Go down
Seween

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 am

Oh sorry i wrote wrong, my stats in Pve is :

1250ap now, but i will get new trinket tonight, so i will have 1350ap,118hit,27%crit
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:48 am

actually i think we should give this guy a chance? we REALLY need an enhancement shaman to boost our melee's
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:31 am

Nexie wrote:
actually i think we should give this guy a chance? we REALLY need an enhancement shaman to boost our melee's

I know we do, but tbh i dont think his gear is good enough for BT... and just because we need an enhancement shaman I aint going to recruit one that we will have to gear up...
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:09 am

Well when nedi ask if u r geared for BT, means...? full t5 or?, since u just invite a resto shaman with blues and some random epics, tell why he´s geared for BT and Seween isn´t.
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:32 am

thats what i mean... seween has 1700+ healing, ohh great, mp5 just as important as +healing for resto shamans and his mp5 sucks tbh, and his dps will be worse than ours but he will boost the rogues and warriors REALLY much so it doesnt really matter, but anyways im not the decider here, and i dont really care thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Nobbe wrote:
Well when nedi ask if u r geared for BT, means...? full t5 or?, since u just invite a resto shaman with blues and some random epics, tell why he´s geared for BT and Seween isn´t.

Nobbe the reason did is that we NEED healers... we dont NEED an enhancement shaman to be able to raid... The only reason we can raid properly is because Chobber is sacrificing what he loves to do aka being boomkin.. He HATES healing... Thats why i do slack a little on the demand of a healers in times of these..
By the way, chobber for an example got like 1500+ healing and usually between the top 5 of healers... and i do believe we have other healers in the guild we use for BT that got under 1800...

But if you guys are so persistant, im willling to give this guy a trial just to see HOW much it increases the DPS... What you forget about enh shamans is that their boosting relies on their attack power.. so little attack = little boost...
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:06 pm

the big boost is the improved WF totem really
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:26 am

i can say, a ench shaman is just like a shadow priest, doesn´t do much dmg in raid, but boost other dps, and same with arms warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchancement Shaman   Enchancement Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1