The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nediarph

[ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:04 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Nediarph
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Shaman

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I should be able to attend most evenings, unless something comes up. But i usually do nothing anyways.

3. Friends

Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Logayn. Though im not sure since we haven't talked or played alot since i deleted my paladin (Squeeky)

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I migrated here from Burning Blade a couple of weeks before christmas to play with some IRL mates. I got into the guild "Kovenant" I stayed in there together with my friends for a month or so. Until it merged with "Conzto" and we became "The Dragon Within" - Though this i left together with several other members due to poor leadership. If you want the whole story, just /w me ingame..

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Nope not at all. Unless its some blizzard related stuff :/

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
Im applying well, because i need a guild Razz Nahh i heard you guys were a good guild, i want to progress and see some of the endgame content. Ofcourse i would like to make a couple of friends/mates along the way. (Yes I do differentiate friends and mates Smile)

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Nediarph - I got 16% hit with talents and Totem of Wrath.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
I do mostly PvE though sometimes i do abit of arena with a boomkin friend of mine. If im not doing either im usually trying to get my JC and Mining to max.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Pre-TBC: Not so much. Only a couple of times in ZG and MC
TBC:
Karazhan: Fully Cleared
ZG: Nalorakk, Akil'zon and Halazzi DOWN. Jan'Alai to 34%
Gruuls: Fully Cleared

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
I should have all keys.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Currently im JC and Mining though low skilled 197 JC 199 Mining
12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yes. I should think it would be.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
Well, I'm Jonas, atm im 15, getting 16 in april. I currently live in Ã…rhus, Denmark. Besides school and sometimes friends i don't really do alot other than playing wow. Ofcause i do play other games, but rarely.

If you want to know more. Just ask Smile

Thanks for your time.
//Nediarph
Back to top Go down
Shaddyz

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:55 pm

NEDIARPH!! It's me DRBOOM! I just joined.. What happend to The Dragon within?
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:01 pm

Rogueshadow happened :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:06 am

hio had some talks with drboom last night and yes we do need shaman.. in all sort in all forms.. already did had a look at your apply laast night.. but was late and i was busy so didn't take the time to talk to you ingame.. your gear seems nice.. you seem nice.. you just fit into our guild... see you ingame soon i guess for a talk Wink
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:00 am

Oreya was busy cutting my gems at 3 AM. My bad =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Nediarph - Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1