The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpiuss

[ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:28 am

Hello! Well let's begin Smile

I Play a Resto Night-Elf Druid called Carpius.
I love raiding and that is one of the main reasons I play World of Warcraft. I can raid every Monday-Thursday, I will only be avalible to raid every second Friday. Currently I don't know anyone in the guild, but I would love to!

[ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! WoWScrnShot_030208_224751

In Pre-TBC I was in White Rose, then afterwards when they got inactive waiting for Warhammer Online(lol). When I got 70 I joined Apocalypse, at the time I we raided Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtherion's Lair. Apocalypse suddently disbanded and the only I got to know from the website was that the Former Guildmaster hacked their "New" Guildmasters account. Afterwards I took a small break on one month. I later joined the Swedish guild called Fearless Souls that moved from another server, I did alot of Kara here and geared up alot more. 1 Week before 2.3 was released the guildmaster decided to stop playing WoW. Our old Raid Officer took over as new GM. 2 Weeks after 2.3 when it did go pretty damn bad in Zul'Aman he decided to disband the guild.
Since then I have been pretty tired and have had one more break on 2-3 weeks, now I have decided I wanna continue.

I host websites and gaming servers on server computers I own. So I have gained 100 mb/s Internet from the City's University Internet. The only I can get a little trouble's with is if one of my servers get any problem. It usally gets a little laggy in the internet during startup of them.

The main reason I wanna join The Legend Reborn is that I really want a great time and wanna earn alot of fun during my gametime. I also want to gain alot of new friends.

Legion&n=Carpius Here you can find all about my Character Very Happy

The thing is I am pretty active in a community, but I do both PvE and PvP. Sometimes I like to hang-a-round in mu Murloc Costume(1 of the 12 only in Europe).
Yes, I have been in Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtherion's Lair. I have also alot of Pre-TBC experiance from both my Druid and Warlock.
Have been in ZG, AQ20,MC, BWL and AQ40.

I am attuned to 4 Heroics Karazhan(5). I am Pretty Low-Leveled Leatherworker, and don't have any rare recipes. But I try to see it from the bright side, I have a rare murloc costume many would give alot of money for Smile.

I guess I am good at english, and I consider my english good enough for communocating with guildies Very Happy

My name is Jens Rosengren, I am a 15 years old boy from Sweden. I am intrested in Movie Making and Music Composing, I usally do rap beats for local musicans. I am also very active and a wellknown member of the community MMOwned. And as I said before I have been on Blizzcon and own a Murloc Suite(Murloc Costume).

Thanks for your time, and I I don't get accepted the only thing I can do is to wish you good luck on your raids.

Carpius
aka Succy
Back to top Go down
Nierin

Nierin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:32 am

Nice app, but i suppose our officers will be most interested in our apply form Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:34 am

just for the murloc suit i would accept you!

telling druid cl to go check your apli out gl!
Back to top Go down
Wintersong

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:55 am

Love the biography Razz a bit too much but it shows certain perks Wink
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Take him. For the murlock suit alone =p

And I like such long reads, shows the effort he put into that instead of "1.Yes, 2.No 3.Good" etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:06 pm

beh armory down.. but i like your application.. you put your hearth and time in it.. And also i do think we can use a bit more healers.. so a resto druid would be more then welcome i guess.. just lets wait for feedback from Farendell, move it you slacking cl-er.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:54 pm

hey Carpius,

Nice application, lots of detail which is always nice.
I have looked at your gear and with a few exception (such as ur chest Razz) it'll do.
I will contact u ingame over the coming days so that we can talk about a few things.
See u

---
Farendell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!   [ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Resto Druid is Looking for a new home!
Page 1 of 1