The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Centacon

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:31 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Centaconde
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Druid

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
Incoming weeks I can raid often probably, but my raiding schedule depends on how busy my life is at that time.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Sinnical, and probably some others who I haven't spoke to since I migrated.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I have lead 3 guilds on Burning Legion, which all went above expectations. The first one was in october 2005. That renamed later on, and the last one is still active as we speak. I'm an officer now in one of the most promising guilds on Bloodfeather, but Burning Legion yells for me to come back, and so I will next week.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Never.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
As I said I've lead 3 guilds, and I 'retired' from guild leading, not because I don't like it, but just because I don't have time for it anymore. I'm applying to this guild because you already existed before I migrated to Bloodfeather, and i just want to see how guilds do the leading nowadays when i'm not involved in it. Smile

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Click here for armory: Armory Centaconde
I don't know whether the link works since I know the website has some troubles displaying players armories. That's why I'll just tell you as well: talents: 1/0/60 (resto), in pve gear: 8334 hp, 9050 mana, 1907 healing, 450 mp5, in pvp gear: 9500 hp, 9500 mana, 1600 healing, 350 mp5, 350 res, in pvp/pve gear feral (in case I respecc): 10500 hp, 5000 mana, 2700 AP, 350 res, armor of plus minus 19000 in bear, 35% crit chance. Though I don't think I will be respeccing to feral, since I have been restoration since the release of WoW in february 2005, and I still love healing. All stats mentioned above are unbuffed.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
I do all, have been hardcore pvper in my early days of WoW (2005-2006), and halfway 2006 I started with pve as well. Now it's mainly pve.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
I have exp with all high level instances, including raid instances, also BT (though that exp is on a hunter)

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
I'm attuned to every heroic instance.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Alchemy and herbalism, both 375. I do have some rare recipes, but I don't remember the exact names right now.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
I sort of have an english background, so I think you can say my english is sufficient.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Michel, I was born in the Netherlands, at the moment nineteen years old. I have various hobbies, one of them certainly is gaming. I also lead an own company.

Please note my character is still on Bloodfeather as we speak. It's named Ashvasra there; it will be Centaconde again when I migrate to Burning Legion. You can contact me now on Burning Legion under the name of Escenta or Giatti, both are alts.
Back to top Go down
imbalikeme

PostSubject: application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:52 am

darn, your name sounds so familiar, where you in Arkaines valor, you stole my bucket or any of the other guilds with luciferswill, rompeballer, celestial, sigmar, zanali and those peeps?
Back to top Go down
Centacon

PostSubject: Reply   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:22 am

Yea that's correct, I was in both You Stole My Bucket and Arkaines Valor Smile
Back to top Go down
imbalikeme

PostSubject: application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:38 am

Well, I would sure vouch for this guy, a really good player and a nice fella=)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:08 am

Armoury seems to be down at the moment, i'd just like to look at your gear before invite, maybe you can whisper me in game Smile

Logayn.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application
Page 1 of 1