The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thyraani

[ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application   [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:56 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Thyraanir
Character Race: Nightelf
Character Class: Druid, Balance ~ 45/0/16

2. Availability
I should be able to attend all evenings, unless something comes up of course.

3. Friends
Other than Imbalikeme/Fleskebolle, I wouldn't know who would be able to say good for me.

4. Guild History
I started out back in the days as a gimp warrior in Lothar's Reign, with the character "Tiranoc", and later joined "FiRe of DUNE" to see what Molten Core was like, wiping on Lucifron. Then when I found out healers always were welcome in a party, I got back to leveling my priest as I was promised a seat in "Peacemaker". I played in that guild with some of the finest people I've known, from Molten Core, all the way up to Serpentshrine Cavern, where the guild unfortunatly suffered enough inactivity to close down. Then i got around and spent some time healing in FoD again, later Supernaturals. Then I got the idea that it could be fun to be tanking as paladin, and started a guild with a few friends from a minor guild, and created "Arkaine's Valor", which was a demanding job to keep people focused all the way up to Magtheridon. When that train stopped, I desided to get back to the priest which I at least knew, and take a role less responsable in "MayContainNuts". But after a couple of months with the nice people there, I found myself finally beeing bored of beeing priest and resigned to gear my balance druid and other chars up to a level I could accept... So with now 6 level 70 characters all on a blue/epic gear level at least, I have settled on Balance druid as I find it to be a flexible class to play, that can give both support and a good amount of DPS in a short time.

5. Internet Connection
Aside from the unstable sides of the server itself, I rarely experience connection issues... Though these things are hard to predict, I have contact with my local administrator who can tell me where the issue is, and usually fix it ASAP as well.

6. Guild Expectations
I don't have great expecations or demands to any guild aside from getting at least something back in return for what I can give... I just hope for a guild with nice people who know their stuff and maybe play some heroics with some regular people. I have a T4 paladin tank or holy priest along with , in case someone should need a hand as well with a whatever. =)

7. in game PVE equipment

8. PvE and PvP
I preferre PvE on regular casuaul play when not raiding... PvP occour sometimes, but not something I wanna do anything with, but get the weekly 10 games out of the way.

9. Instances
I have helped down all bosses in my various past guilds in Serpentshrine Cavern. Only had the pleasure of killing Void Reaver 5 times or so and that's about it for Tempest Keep. Gruul, Magtheridon, Karazhan is all familiar to me, though Zul'Aman is a place where I'd like to see some more other than first 2 bosses.

10. Heroic keys
I am able to do any instance on heroic, as I am honored or more with every faction that has influence on the matter.

11. Profession
My main character is Tribal Letherworker/Miner, with both maxed in skill. No special recipies of epic status.

12. English proficiency
Hmm... You tell me from what you've read so far... Short answer would be: "Yes, I speak english." =P

13. About
My real name is Kasper, I'm from Denmark and nearing 22 years of age. Other interests aside from WoW would be Counter Strike - Source and Crysis at a minimal level, if you wanna know about gaming... Apart from that I spent probably too much time watching movies, usually always have music in the bagground when playing or doing homework. But with that in consideration I still appriciate some social contact with my RL friends. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Recruitment   [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:11 pm

I could vouche for this guy a thousand times, really nice guy and he is really pro=) thumbs up mate!
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application   [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:22 pm

Very nice and promising application mate =)

wish you luck
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application   [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:08 pm

very nice application indeed. I will have a talk with u ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application   [ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Balance Druid Application
Page 1 of 1