The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Application (mage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkii

[ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:33 pm

1. Profile
Character Name : Enkï
Character Race : Gnome
Character Class : Mage (arcane/fire)

2. Availability
Most week days and weekends .

3. Friends
Endora's older brother

4. Guild History
Fluently. guild dissbanded

5. Internet Connection
only as result of BL somewhat limited capasity

6. Guild Expectations
expect to find a mature guild. and raiding ftw

7. in game PVE equipment

8. PvE and PvP
Both

9. Instances

kara, gruul and some za

10. Heroic keys

11. Profession
Engineering : 375+8
Tailoring : 375

12. English proficiency
pretty good

13:

my name is kristian , im 28 y old. live in norway. work as a computer consultant. into scifi, play guitar, love music (mostly prog and such). anything at all you want to know just giv me a /w

afro

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:56 pm

^^ possible to have so low dmg with that spec:P?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:10 pm

`havent seen your gear etc but if your as good as your brother i for one would like you in the guild!

gl (il contact mage cl to check your apli out)
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:23 am

Hello Enkï,

I'm the Mage class leader of this guild and u seems to be very mature,
but why do you have the Frozenshadow weave chest? Your arc/fire^^
And your spec is kinda horrible atm, if you get spellfire tailoring, you can make the Spellfire set which is good till SSC/TK.
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:42 am

Played with him, raided with him, he's worth it =p

Please reconsider him after he fixes his gear/spec =)

/freebisquitskkthxbye
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:44 am

qap wrote:
Played with him, raided with him, he's worth it =p

Please reconsider him after he fixes his gear/spec =)

/freebisquitskkthxbye

Yeah, I do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enkï

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:11 am

hehe yes the Frozenshadow weave chest :/ a constant thorn in my side ^^ hoped to get a chest drop while with fluently since changing to spellfire is so damn expencive, but no such luck. so i am working towards the spellfire set now.
Back to top Go down
enkï

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:35 am

been on vacation for a few weeks so haven't had time to get to much new stuff, but ive gotten the spellfire chest and my dmg bonus is now 865 on fire/arcane. do you have any build suggestions ?
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:11 am

enkï wrote:
been on vacation for a few weeks so haven't had time to get to much new stuff, but ive gotten the spellfire chest and my dmg bonus is now 865 on fire/arcane. do you have any build suggestions ?

Yes I have, the best Pve spec is Deep fire with a few talents in arcane and Icy Veins from frost:)
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:37 am

Netexia wrote:
enkï wrote:

Yes I have, the best Pve spec is Deep fire with a few talents in arcane and Icy Veins from frost:)

pff, i pwnd with deep arcane =) atleast on the agro list, deep fire is oom-spec =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:39 am

well deepfire is good imo.. been it all the way on my mage..

but about the apply, craft full spellfire, gem your gear up and enchant it up and we can consider taking you i guess.. and keep spellhit/crit in mind.. might be more important then the plain spelldmg. And imo we need dedicated good players more then a tart with a few more epics and spelldmg imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application (mage)   [ACCEPTED]Application (mage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application (mage)
Page 1 of 1