The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harva

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application - Mage   Application - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:54 pm

Hello all,
This is my application info for the guild:

1. Profile
Character Name: Harva
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Mage

2. Availability
Q: When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
A: I can raid at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday for sure. The rest of the week I am unsure of.

3. Friends
Q: Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
A: I know Presian, we were together in 1 guild long time ago (me as tank and he was a mage)

4. Guild History
Q: What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
A: I was a member of <Troops of Doom>. It was a nice little guild but unfortunately it disbanded.

5. Internet Connection
Q: Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
A: Not really.

6. Guild Expectations
Q: Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
A: I am applying here because I hear it is a nice guild and I expect to have fun time raiding with the guys.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Link:

8. PvE and PvP
Q: What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
A: I do a little of both.

9. Instances
Q: Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
A: I have experience with Karazhan, Gruul, some bosses in TK and some bosses in ZA.

10. Heroic keys
Q: To which heroic instances are u attuned?
A: I am attuned to all heroic instances. In fact I am exalted with most factions as u can see in Armory.

11. Profession
Q: What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
A: I have Alchemy (Transmutation Master) and JC. Don't really have any rare recipes.

12. English proficiency
Q: Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
A: Its pretty good. I don't think I will have any problems with that.

13. About
My name is Nikolay Gladichev I live in Plovdiv, Bulagria. I am bachelor of Informatics at the local university and currently working as a Java web developer. My interests outside wow are watching movies, playing basketball and football.

Best regards,
Nikolay
Back to top Go down
Demoncry

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 am

hey m8

ur gear lvl compared to the mages isn't far at all , but i fear that we have enough active mages atm , like 3-4 in the raid ..

anyway good luck with ur apply , look for a CL reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Presian

Presian

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:12 am

he is completely IMBAH i know him IRL hes cute guy o,0 i know him from my old guilds when i used to play my mage he was our MT on his warr...then i rerolled to pala and he rerolled to mage...he is mature positive palyer and good friend, as u can probably see from his app and if we inv him i guess he will be a dedicated to us and raid nicely...if not so i can always spank him IRL Razz get him i vote for him with my 2 (or maybe even 3 Razz ) hands xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quihote
Sponsored content

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Mage
Page 1 of 1