The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fleskebo

[ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application   [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Fleskebolla
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Rogue

2. Availability: I can raid just about every day of the week unless I work late on my half-time job (Still in school).

3. Friends: Nazaren is the only one in the guild that I know about.

4. Guild History: You stole my Bucket: Disbanded, Conzto: Not taking anything serious and just messing around. (Got some others as
well that I can remember but they where just guilds I where in for about a day or two).

5. Internet Connection: No Problems at all.

6. Guild Expectations: Having fun, Raiding, doing heroics and playing with Mature people that takes thing a little more serious.

7. In-game PVE equipment:

8. PvE and PvP: I barely do any PvP at all so I'm usually running Heroics or doing something else.

9. Instances: Karazhan, Gruul, Maghteridon, ZA and Lurker in SSC.

10. Heroic keys: Attuned to all Pre-TBC raids and all TBC Heroics and Raids except MH\BT.

11. Profession: Blacksmithing\Mining, 375 in both, can make the Wildguard and Iceguard set and Felsteel Shield Spikes if that
classifies as a rare recipe.

12. English proficiency: Got no problems at all with talking English.

13. About: Well, my name is Johnny, I'm 18 years old and i come from Norway, my interest outside WoW is Football, Dating, Hockey
and some drinking from time to time

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: <3   [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:09 am

This guy is a real good player with imba gear =) so if the guild really needed a good and active rogue this is the one =)

btw; http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Fleskebolla

-Nazaren-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Weird   [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:13 am

oO, whats up with my link to armory just vanishing and my username only showing as fleskebo?
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application   [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:22 pm

fleskebolla wrote:
oO, whats up with my link to armory just vanishing and my username only showing as fleskebo?

works here =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application   [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:41 am

ty for aplying to legond reborn

i will think about this a bit il let you know shortly( in a day or so) if your in or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Contact   [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:17 am

Just wanted to tell you that i i aint on my rogue i'm probably playing on my warrior, imbalikeme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application   [ACCEPTED]Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1