The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uduuandy

[ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue   [ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:48 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Uduandy
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Rogue

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I can go almost every day, however some sundays i can't come because thats the day when me and my mates go out to drink Very Happy And some tuesdays as I play football :/

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Okay, well... I know Ollyman IRL, Logayn and Arymith pretty well from The Green Machine which we were in for about a year and a half before everyone fucked off to eve -.-

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I was currently in Tauren Ate My Grandma for about 4-5 months, and before that, i was in TGM for about a year and a half.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Nope, only really in shattarah rarely.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
I'm wanting to join, to meet some new people, make new friends, have a few laughs and Wipe everyone in raids..... Joke :p

7. In game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
..... Wtb updates. That's my pvp gear saved. My pve gear is that, with Midnight Leguards from SP heroic instead of S1 legs, Teir 4 Gloves instead of the S1 gloves, and Bracers of Maliciousness from Maiden Of Virtue in Karazhan instead of the Marshal's Leather Bracers.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Mostly, I pvp, or level an alt.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Ok, i've got full Experience in Karazhan, Grulls Lair, High Astromancer Solarion in Tempest Keep. I did a fair amount of Pre-tbc Raiding with TGM like in BWL, MC and Onyxia.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All of them.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Sorry, no. I've never really bothered to level them. Though, i've started to pick mining back up for some extra cash Smile And they're next on my list Smile

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
I come from manchester, so i think its good enough Smile

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Andy, I'm 22 years old, I come from Manchester in the North-west of england, My interests outside of wow are drinking, going out with friends, Football or beat the shit out of zombies on my Nintendo Wii Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue   [ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:16 am

accepted and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Uduandy - 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1