The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bacou

[DENIED]Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:18 pm

1. Profile
Character Name:Bacou
Character Race:Dwarf
Character Class:Hunter

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend? Almost everyone. Work evning abit random but bo that much.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you? nope

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? Immortal and massacre. Left massacre becuse i was abit behind in key attunment and gear(dident wanna do za and kara all the time only)

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? nope good and solid broadband.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership? Well im applying to cuse i wanna raid and progress in pve. meet some new friends and have fun in the world of warcraft world.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both? pve for the most and abit farming. dont think pvp is that much fun.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones. kara full, za 4 bosses, keal'thas some trys gruul and magi.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned? all of them

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? alchemy adn herbalism.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members? yea i think so.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft? Well my name is patrick bacou 20 years old and half french. Lives in sweden borĂ¥s in a smal apartment. And works at ericsson. Well im often with my friends drinking and having fun(Playing some ps3 fifa etc) doing sports etc. Well im a nice guy and you wont regret inviting me to the guild.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wintersong

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Nice app mate. But would like a link to your gear if you could. Everything else seems to be in order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:23 pm

you got made hunter cl tonight winter?Smile

(cause if not this is a really strange answer and should letthe cl do it:P)
Back to top Go down
Wintersong

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:28 pm

reshal wrote:
you got made hunter cl tonight winter?Smile

(cause if not this is a really strange answer and should letthe cl do it:P)

Heh, just helping out mate Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:32 pm

hehe kj Razz

(thatsmore then the hunter cl doe!^^)

(hmm maybe shouldnt have said that Razz)

and bacau wilnotify the hunter cl to come take a look at yourapli
Back to top Go down
Bacou

PostSubject: application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:55 am

ok sry here is my gear.
Back to top Go down
bacou

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Bacou

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:59 am

well cant get it to work, search for my name instead if this dosent work.
Back to top Go down
shantty

PostSubject: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:50 am

winter will be the new CL i talk wiht farendell about that.

We have ENOUGH hunters !sry we cant take u !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter application   [DENIED]Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Hunter application
Page 1 of 1