The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter

Go down 
+6
Logic
Netexia
qap
Nediarph
Zefy
Nexie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexie

[ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:18 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Nexie
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Hunter

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

I can raid almost every night, if nothing important pops up and the raid times are more than fine. Im a student so i have lots of time beside the school. Im used to raid to around 23:30-24:00 so a little less doesnt matter.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

I migrated to the server to be able to play with Zefy and Berthaa who both are RL friends of me. So i kinda know them hehe but not anyone else but i would like to be friends with all of you.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

As i said im newly migrated to Burning Legion and my old server is Stormscale. On stormscale i raided in the guild Weyland Yutani, i think by now they'we downed 3 bosses in sunwell.. I haven't downed any bosses in sunwell since i left before they got progress in there, but i've cleared BT/MH lots of times..

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

I never experience any lag besides when it's some server problems.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

Im applying because i want to raid with my school mates Berthaa and Zefy basicly, but ofc i also enjoy to get progress with a guild, and especially when i help some mates getting better and better.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Nexie

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

When im not raiding i usually play arenas on my druid or go to some heroics with both my character so im mostly doing a mix of both pvp and pve when i dont raid.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

ZA - cleared (experience from bear farm runs)
Gruul - killed
Magtheridon - killed
Serpentshrine Caverns+vashj - cleared
Tempest Keep+Kael'thas - cleared
Mount Hyjal - cleared
Black Temple - cleared
Sunwell - none killed yet

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

I've got all heroic keys and i've cleared all heroics (not that it does matter but anyway)

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

Dragonscale Leatherworker - 375..
I can make both legs armors 40 sta+12agi, 50 AP+12crit, then i can make full shadow resistance gear in leather and mail for Mother Shahraz in BT especially when we get that far.

Skinning - 375
Fishing - 344
Cooking - 375
Riding - 300

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

It should not be a problem to communicate with other guildmembers, im 17 years old so i have learned some english so far Smile
13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

I'm a 17 year old boy from Denmark, im not living far away from Berthaa and Zefy. So outside World of warcraft im together with my friends, going to parties sometimes in the weekend and all that stuff young people do. I enjoy to play football and watch football in the TV, especially Champions League is cool. When im not in school or doing any other things i work in a supermarket.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Best regards
-Nexie
Back to top Go down
Zefy

Zefy

PostSubject: re: Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Hi friend Very Happy

He acts like a little kid , he whines, he is loot horny and wants raid spot 24 / 7..

Naah, Lies.. lol!
Do i have to tell he got skills bla bla bla ?? He knows what to do etc..
i think he should be geared for our raids..
what more can i say else then GL mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:50 pm

tbh HES OVERQUALIFIED! therefore, GEIBF invites
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:08 pm

It's nice that you migrated for your friends Smile

I hope you get in and get a chance to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Will be nice to have you in guild.. for our next progress runs <3

I had a talk with you in SW with ollyerrmannn ^^ your a nice guy !

you got my vote
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:57 am

I did SL with him and Zefy, really nice guy and great skills... I'll vouch for him
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:58 am

inv him or i'll rape u all hes a nice guy and he is "about" qualified to join and an deal out nice dps.
Back to top Go down
Berthaa

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Great guy, lots of experience, nice dps + raid boost, kinda what we need, give inv! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mackay

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Ye inv him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:21 pm

I've decided to recall my application, gl in further progress, it seems you're full anyway

-Nexie
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:24 am

Noooooes Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nexie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:08 am

nvm what i just wrote, it kinda just pissed me that wintersong poppet online invited a random guy instead of giving the applicants a chance..

But now when im over it, please see my last post as non existing Smile so yes this apply is still up, so just give wintersong time Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:12 am

WTB winter paying some attention :S
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:54 am

Winter is dead. I told you already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter   [ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application - 70 survival hunter
Page 1 of 1