The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giljotin

[DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue   [DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:56 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Giljotin
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class: Rogue

2. Availability:
(Raids) Well, generally on fridays and saturdays, mostly. Can't do it in the middle of the week
But I play WoW roughly every other day.

3. Friends:
Well, the only one that I know in The Legend Reborn is Gualimo, who used to be in Sense once made Logic. (the guild I'm currently in) He's one nice healer Very Happy

4. Guild History:
Sence once made Logic, most of them disbanded due to lack of interest and about half of the guild was filled with unactive people. And just when I'd gotten all of the Raid Add-ons too =(

5. Internet Connection:
Good =)

6. Guild Expectations:
I hope that I can go Khara (and Gruul, etc.) and hopefully have a good time. I'd like to do instances (heroics) and other fun stuff as well.

7. in game PVE equipment:

Am Mutilate specced, but I'm gonna PvP for Gladiator's Sword ( or whatever it's called) so that I can respecc to Combat Swords ASAP.

8. PvE and PvP
PvE, by far. I don't really like PvP as much.

9. Instances
All instances (on normal)
And Ramp, BF, SP on heroic. A little Mech as well.

10. Heroic keys
All of them =)

11. Profession
375/375 Elemental Leatherworking
375/375 Skinning
No BoE epics so far, but we'll see =D
Have 375/375 Cooking as well, if you need anything, just ask =D

12. About
My name is Fabian Ahlström, and I am from Sweden. I am 15 years old, and I like being with friends and playing Tennis in my free time. I also enjoy reading a good book (which I rarely due anymore, due to their lack of existence =S). And....WoW, ofc.
Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue   [DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:51 pm

m8 you seem like a nice guy but i stopped reading after :
`
Quote :
Well, generally on fridays and saturdays, mostly. Can't do it in the middle of the week

this just doesnt cut it, especially when weekends are mostly are off days sometimes 10 man raid times.

so srry denied
Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Level 70 Dwarf Rogue
Page 1 of 1