The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] 70 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vege

[DENIED] 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] 70 Rogue   [DENIED] 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:44 am

Name: Vege
Race: Human
Class: Rogue

Availability: Well, I can attend most of the evening raids as long as i don't have anything important to do, im quite active so i doubt that will be a problem.

Friends: I don't have any friends in the guild.
Guild History: My Previously guild was "We Were Legend". I left them because i was supposed to Migrate to Silvermoon, which was my

original server, but i decided to stay on BL.
Internet Connection: I don't have any lag on Burning Legion, Currently im on 50 Latency, which is quite decent.

Guild Expectations: I was hoping to get some new friends, having fun whit raiding/PvP, When i made this apply i didn't think about joining the best guild just to get good gear, i just want a Active and friendly guild to join, so i can have some fun.

in game PVE equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Vege thats my currently equipment, i got mostly PvP gear since i haven't been in a guild for a while now, but i got kara gear,

PvE and PvP: When im not in a instance, im normally doing Arena Or just BG's. So im doing PvP mostly. but i like doing PvE aswel.

Instances: i have experience whit Karazhan, ZA and a bit of SSC, i didn't really get time to do the whole SSC, but we did Fathomlord and Leotheras The Blind.

Heroic keys: Im currently attuned to CoT Heroic, Tempest Keep Heroics, Coilfang Heroic, Hellfire Heroics and Auchindoun.

Profession: well, i just got new professions yesterday, they are currently Engineering and Mining, the skill is : Engineering > 244 and Mining > 237. Its quite low at the moment, but i got most of the mats to get it up above 310.

About: My Name is Tommy Johnsen, I'm from Norway, I'm 17 years old, and im quite interested in Snowboarding Which would be a natural thing to be when you live in the cold Norway. I like Listening to music and Hanging Out whit friends, im quite Social outside WoW aswel, Even tho I spend most of the time in front of the Computer.
Back to top Go down
Farendell

[DENIED] 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 Rogue   [DENIED] 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:23 am

nice application mate, good luck!
You need to work on ur PVE gear though Smile

Now just wait for rogue leader.
Back to top Go down
vege

[DENIED] 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 Rogue   [DENIED] 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:37 am

Yeah i know :p i got kinda bad PvE gear >.<
Back to top Go down

[DENIED] 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 Rogue   [DENIED] 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:23 am

hi ther and ty for aplying.

on this aplication i have to say no.
mainly because of your gear i only see pure pvp gear on your armory.

if you have pve gear you can whisper me ingame(reshal) or make another post with your pve gear under here
and i might reconsider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[DENIED] 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] 70 Rogue   [DENIED] 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1