The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harrison

[DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying   [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:43 am

1. Profile
Harrisonford
Night Elf
Hunter

2. Availability
Im free for raiding any time between 18:00 - 24:00 at all days except Monday, Tuesday and Thursday because i have wrestling thoose days.

3. Friends
I honestly doesnt know anyone in this guild.

4. Guild History
I have been a memver of Immortal for a very long time, but they got very inactive in the last month and almost all players left to HFC (Hellfire Clan) and i dont feel like following to that guild because it feels like the immortal people will ruin it.

5. Internet Connection
I dont experience lagg on BL, except when it is server lagg and everyone got delay.

6. Guild Expectations
Im applying because i read about you in a forum, and i hope to gain more raiding experience by joining up with you, because nothing is as fun as PvE in this game.

7. in game PVE equipment

Got some Heroic Epics aswell, Legs from SP heroic and ring UB heroic.

8. PvE and PvP
When im not in an instance i usualy farm gold, and do heroics when i can. I did AV PvP just to get the gear i needed and not because it amuses me to run useless ammount of time in AV.

9. Instances
I've played Kharazan and Gruul's Laird with Immortal.

10. Heroic keys
All heroics.

11. Profession
I am letherworker and i can do Clefhoof armorkit, both epic and blue kit.

12. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Emil Risberg, im 18 years old (turning 19). Im born in Sweden and resides there on an island called Alnö. When i don't play WoW I wrestle, study and hang out with friends. Im studying to be a reporter or a journalist and im joining the army aswell because i want to learn more about dicipline and working in a group.

If there is anything else you want to know about me you can just PM me in game or write to my hotmail pow6662@hotmail.com

Im looking forward to your reply, yours sincerly Harrisonford.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying   [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:16 am

Nice application mate Smile
Now wait for the hunter leader to reply..
good luck!
Back to top Go down
Harrison

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying   [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:41 am

And if you think i got to much pvp gear i can only say im working realy hard to switch it out for pve gear from heroics,
but the main problem is that the gladiator gear is almost better then all the heroic drops, and the only instances i need
are the ones no one plays. So please don't judge me after the pvp gear, because im not proud of it -.-
Back to top Go down
shantty

PostSubject: [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying   [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:39 am

so mate i see you have good gear gladiator works too but is not that the problem we have 4 hunters online for raid and i cant take that risk to inv u. cus u will be and ousider we have way too much hunters as you know for raid are needed only 2-3 some guilds prefer wiht 1
Back to top Go down
Harrison

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying   [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Ok, well if you ever need another hunter you know where to find me =)
Yours Sincerly Harrisonford
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying   [DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Hunter/Survival Applying
Page 1 of 1