The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiki*n00

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:12 am

Hey guys,

You wont believe it, IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
And so is my girl, after fixing all the irl issues, and having found a new stable (yes stable) job, im back in action again, and to say the least, i am more happy then ever, being able to announce that im becomming a dad in 6 months, My girl is pregnant! and we are very happy with that news.
Having sorted all my personal and irl issues, im happy to announce im going to be back in action in WoW, and offcourse on my old trusted server, Burning legion.
My druid is still where i left off with 1 t5, and the rest t4 and equivalent.
ATM, being unguilded and such, im playing my level 65 rogue, and im leveling it together with my girl's mage.

If you guys still want meh, im available, ofcourse. However i do understand after being inactive for a while, that you would not want me to rejoin.

Just let me know, usual e-mail adres etc.

Aiki_n00dle@hotmail.com

Playing on:

Aiki: Druid, lvl 70
Noodle: Rogue, lvl 65 (pvp spec)

Cheers,

Andy
Back to top Go down
Aiki*n00

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:48 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Aiki/n00dle
Character Race: night elf
Character Class: druid/rogue

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
same as befor, available when online. And im online alot.
3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Old member...so take your pick. /lick Simon

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
Doh! TGM, Hawks Reborn, and The Legend Reborn obviously.
5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Nah except the same usual ridiculus server lags.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
Playing with me buddy's again

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.
Armory not available at work

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Mostly PVE, but PVP aswell when i feel the urge to go omgwtfbbqpwn some horde.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
All, except 25 man magisters

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All ofc..

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
375 LW, 375 JC

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
No, my english is utterly wank, everytime i manage to pronounce a right sentence, im gobsmacked.

13. About
Here it goes (again)

Im Andy, 25 years old, living in Holland.
Living with my girl Mirelle (you might know as Miladi) and our 11 year old doughter (my stepkid) and soon, in approx 6 months, our newlyborn baby.
Daytime occupation: Sales Rep for a pharmaceutical Distribution company, i.e. we build machines for hospitals and pharmacy's etc.
Nighttime occupation: backstabbing, mauling, swiping, ambushing, sinister striking, fur and leather wearing drugue. otherwise known as Aiki or Noodle.

in short, im back. if you want meh.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Aiki

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 am

ZOMGWTFBBQ THIS GUY IS PRO!! INV INV.

uhm, i finally found out that my acc was only inactive instead of removed lol. haha, so the above, IS MEH!
Back to top Go down
BogaƧ

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Do yourself a favor join a radi guild not a dead guild Smile Tlr have no raid leaders and we are dieing
Back to top Go down
Aiki

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:08 pm

why? whats going on, you seemed to do well if i see the website posts and msgs and so forth...what happened.
Back to top Go down
Zefy

Zefy

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Aiki wrote:
why? whats going on, you seemed to do well if i see the website posts and msgs and so forth...what happened.

We dont have any Raidleader.. Every guilds worst nightmare..
No raidleader = no raids = people leave..

-Zefy
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 am

Zefy wrote:
Aiki wrote:

We dont have any Raidleader.. Every guilds worst nightmare..
No raidleader = no raids = people leave..

-Zefy

AKA disband =(
Back to top Go down
Aiki

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 am

that sux...where di all the raidleaders go then? Logayn, faren etc?
Back to top Go down
Zefy

Zefy

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:26 am

Aiki wrote:
that sux...where di all the raidleaders go then? Logayn, faren etc?

Farendell hasn't been online for years..

Logayn hates leading which is the reason he quited with it..

Then i tryed to lead a couple of runs, but cuz of the vacation time, we didn't have many people..
But my school started and I didn't have time to lead, not even raid..

-Zefy
Back to top Go down
Aiki

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:35 am

ouch, that sux, so basically, the guild is without any raidleader, without a guildmaster, so all in all..dead? that sux :/ wish i could have helped:( ill have to start looking for another guild then, any1 who can recommend me a guild or 2 that is worth applying to?
Back to top Go down
Nazaren

Nazaren

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 am

Aiki wrote:
ouch, that sux, so basically, the guild is without any raidleader, without a guildmaster, so all in all..dead? that sux :/ wish i could have helped:( ill have to start looking for another guild then, any1 who can recommend me a guild or 2 that is worth applying to?

Farendell is back now tho, "time to make The legend Reborn REBORN"
Back to top Go down
Uduandy

Uduandy

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Aiki you nub, you're never on MSN. Anyways, who the fuck cares about raiding. I (used to -and came back for-) play wow only because of the people i play with. Sure Leet epix were cool, but pissing around with cool people is way more fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in action
Page 1 of 1