The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS

Go down 
+3
ollyman
Celestial
Sajakain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sajakain

Sajakain

[ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 am

1. Profile:
Character Name: Sajakain
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Warrior

2. Availability:
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

- I will be able to attend just about any Raid that The Legend Reborn does, if I'm needed, any day, any time.

3. Friends:
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

- I have known Thyraanir for almost 10 years now. I also am getting to know Muntzy. In the past week or two I have been doing some heroics and a raid or two with a few people and have gotten to know their name on a regular basis as well: Logayn, Barbedwire, just to name a couple.

4. Guild History:
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

- I have attempted to start my own raiding guild a couple of times, both of which have failed. "Warriors of Honor" and "Soldiers of Sight". I have found it difficult to start a raiding guild from scratch as everyone who is available and / or willing to raid is already involved with some type of guild. I have been invited to a few guilds but have turned the invitations down due to me wanting to be involved with The Legend Reborn.

5. Internet Connection:
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

- I use a 5MB Internet Connection line. It is rare that I experience any lag. If I experience lag it's, 9 times out of 10, contributed to an addon that no longer works due to a patch or a server wide lag spike. Other than that I typically have no lag.

6. Guild Expectations:
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

- Well, as previously stated I have known Thyraanir for almost 10 years now. He's the one that got me interested in this game. Throughout playing I have gotten to know Muntzy somewhat as well on a basis we communicate with each other outside of the game. I've participated in raids, (Kara), Heroics, and even PvP Premades with The Legend Reborn and I like how things are done. I don't really see a reason not to be involved with this guild.

I expect to be involved in raiding on a regular basis to improve and expand my PvE Gear. I also expect that when the expansion comes out to have members willing to spend some extra time getting to level 80 so that The Legend Reborn doesn't fall behind too fast from other players / guilds that will, no doubt, be "no-lifing it" to get there and be on top. I expect, when needed and if available, to have members willing to help each other.

7. In game PVE equipment:
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

- Right now my gear is mostly PvP. However, I am working on getting PvE gear as I participate in Heroics and raids (mostly with The Legend Reborn) and slowly start gaining badges. Here is a link to my current armory though: (Click my name): Sajakain. As you can tell, most of it is Season 2 PvP Gear with some Gems in it.

8. PvE and PvP:
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

- I usually do PvP if I'm not in a raid or instance just to try and get some better gear. If I had to choose though I'd definitely go for PvE, but only if it's an organized, guild-related, PvE run. I typically don't like PUGs or a group of randoms taking on a raid or heroic because 9 times out of 10 they fail due to everyone thinking they know the right way to do things.

9. Instances:
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

- I have participated in Kara with The Legend Reborn. That's about the only raid I have experience in. I've attempted Gruul with PUGS, but as I've said, PUGS fail.

10. Heroic keys:
To which heroic instances are u attuned?

- I am attuned for the following Heroics: Hellfire Citadel, Auchindoun, Coilfang Reservoir, Tempest Keep, and Magister's Terrance. The only Heroic Key I do not have is the "Key Of Time" for the Caverns of Time Instances.

11. Profession:
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

- Blacksmithing [375]
- Mining [375]
- First Aid [375]
- Fishing [194]
- Cooking [1]

12. English proficiency:
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

- I live in the United States of America. I believe my English is more than "proficient". For those that aren't completely fluent in the language I'd even be willing to help sort out any questions concerning how to properly speak the language. Smile

13. About:
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

- My name is Jim. I'm 22 years old, will be 23 in November. I'm from the United States, as previously mentioned. I am married. I have one daughter who turns 1 at the end of August and I have a son who will be born in December. I do run my own business, PC's Unlimited, in which I work on people's computers varying in any way; hardware, software, upgrades, maintenance, formats, and even networking issues. This is about it. If you want to know anything else, just ask.

============================

I know the application says "DPS". I do realize that right now I am Mortal Strike Specced, but that will soon change once I gain a couple of one-handed swords. Once I do gain these two swords I will be re-speccing to Fury, obviously, so I just wanted to clear that up if you had any questions.

============================

Thanks for your time! I look forward to your response.

- Sajakain
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:06 am

Hey Jimmy, glad to see you apply =)... I'd say from your ability to put your armory link into your application in first attempt, AND ebredded in another word, that should give you instant membership as you're the first to do both ever. Razz

Aside from amazing linking abilities, rest of his application is pretty much true as well... And though he's relatively new to the game, he's picking it up in a good pace. Although there's one issue... You're still not geared for progress raids in MH/BT, but I can talk to the others about getting you a spot as a friend in the guild. =)
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:35 am

i like how u put u have 1 cooking on your app anyways nice app just i think u should get crafted red belt of battle for some extra hit and crit its one of the best belts for a warrior Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Presian

Presian

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:45 am

really nice application...maybe the gear quality is kinda low but the detailed application shows sorta respect to the guild and serious attitude towards game and guild expectations...but eh..well let the officers decide it ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quihote
Sinnical

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:10 am

pvp gear on armory dont know if you have any pve gear tho .

GL with app
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:45 pm

does he wanna join as "friend" or trial ? since inviting him as trial and get him into raids is kind of hard. Since we allready got 2 fury warriors and 1 arms warrior. Having moore warriors in raids is just to much :O
Back to top Go down
Polonius

Polonius

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 pm

Hes nice and im sure he will be active but who am i to decide ? Great app GL
Back to top Go down
Sajakain

Sajakain

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:07 pm

The reason of joining is to raid. I don't want to join if there's no chance of me raiding. I don't mind staying on a "Trial" status until my gear permits me to take part in progressive raids.

I'll also spec to what is needed for the guild, if I'm permitted to join. If the guild already has two fury specs, then I can stay arms seeing as how I'm currently speced that way. It'll give the guild an even scale of both -- 2 Fury, 2 Arms.

If there's anything else, or any other concern, just ask.

- Sajakain
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am

you looks like a really seriously guy, and since murderfox isn't active anymoore. but having 2 arms warrior in raids.. psst crap O.o
Back to top Go down
Presian

Presian

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:46 am

gz cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quihote
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS   [ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sajakain: Night Elf Warrior -- DPS
Page 1 of 1