The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karonagr

[DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn! Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!   [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:48 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Karonagr
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Warrior

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?

I have not problem about the hours and the days. I can be online any time:D
3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?

I know Tigraki, he is real life friend, but i would like to make more friend from your guild.
4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?

I was in Doomed but when TBC realeased, they invite me becouse i was good pvp at lvl 60 and had friends. In level 70 i join Fire of Dune but i left becouse i joined as social casual and they dont take me in raids (dont give me a chance i would like to join).

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?

My internet connection have not problem i only lag sometimes late the night and when sever is laging.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?

I want to join in your guild because i see that you are helping new people to gain more experience about the raids. I want to be a good PvE player like your members in your guild:D
7. in game PVE equipment

List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

I am PvP specc and items right now in the armory.
With my fury gear i have 150 hit rating 1750ap--28% crit (battle stance) 1890ap-- 31% crit (berserker stance)

When i reached lvl 70 i started PvE and i had good stats from then, 270 hit rating and good ap+crit for the first days of lvl 70. But i got hacked with Tigraki from the internet cafe we played (prolly keylogger) then i give up and start PvP.. when i try to start PvE again no1 want me becouse of my gear.. i try i up my gear without raids so i make that apply and wish to join.
8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?

I am doing PvP becouse no1 want a fury warrior without guild, (dont trust me) but im trying everyday to do the heroic daily.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.

Kara full
Grull full
Magtheridon
SSC Hydros,Lucker,Morogrim Smile
TK Void Reaver

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
I have all heroic keys and i am glad to come to any heroic if you need me Very Happy

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?

Blacksmithing
Engineering

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?

My english is fine.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?

My name is Ilias and i'm from Greece. I'm 17 years old.

If you need more informations wisper me in game:D
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!   [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 pm

hello mate, your stats looks nice for ssc/tk, but since we are progressing in BT, i would say u r undergeared=/ and anyway, we allready got 2 fury warriors in the guild who is active enough, if u get an invite to the guild, i dunno in what group u will be, since we normally only got one melee, and we have far enough melees in the guild^^, talk to Logayn, he is desiding about denied/accepted. GL with your apply:)

- Weinot
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!   [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:14 pm

8. PvE and PvP

I am doing PvP becouse no1 want a fury warrior without guild, (dont trust me) but im trying everyday to do the heroic daily.

hehe:) that´s true, ppl dont think fury warrio isn´t that good, but i can ansure you, they are imba dmg + raidbuff Smile make your own heroic groups !Smile
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!   [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:18 am

Nobbe wrote:
8. PvE and PvP

hehe:) that´s true, ppl dont think fury warrio isn´t that good, but i can ansure you, they are imba dmg + raidbuff Smile make your own heroic groups !Smile

weinot is always in top 5 dps so it's good
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!   [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:02 pm

i think 2 should be enough.
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!   [DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Fury Warrior want to join the legend reborn!
Page 1 of 1