The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isizou

[DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest   [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:30 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Isizou
Character Race:Human
Character Class: Priest(Shadow)

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend? Since its weekend i can attend everyday.

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you? Aizeo could vouch for me.

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them? I was member of Fiasco.Left cause they were stick to kara.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion? No i dont.My internet is fine.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership? I am applying because i want to raid endgame instances once more.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile. My armory link would be useless as i am discipline atm(PvPing) i am shadow priest with 1,1k spell damage 70 spell haste etc.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both? Both. PvPing at the moment but will PvE if u accept me Smile.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones. Karazhan 13/13 ZA 6/6 Gruuls 2/2 Maggie 1/1 TK 2/5 SSC 2 first bosses.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned? _To every heroic.I was attuned to every heroic even before it wanted just honored for them.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes? I am miner/engineer 375.Only "Rare" Recipe i got is khorium scope.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members? I have an english degree and my english are just fine.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft
My name is Moses,I live in Thessaloniki,Greece.I am 17 years old. I am studying to get a nice job for the future.
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest   [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:08 am

Join my 3vs3 <3
Back to top Go down
Berthaa

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest   [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 am

We are atm full of shadowpriests
Denied

Berthaa_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest   [DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Isizou,Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1