The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PENDING] Hunter Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bountyhu

[PENDING] Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING] Hunter Application   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:33 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Bountyhunter
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Hunyrt

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
I can attend at, Mondays(Sometimes), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursay(Sometimes), Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.
3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Weinot Smile

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I've been a member of British Alliance and I left because of they sucked to be honest Razz , I have been in many other guilds which is no big deal really. I am in Fiasco atm now (willing to leave ofcourse, othervise i wouldn't be making this application ^^)

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
No not really.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
I am applying because of i want to play with better players and gain better gear and have alot of fun ofcourse Smile

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

(May have PvP gear equipped)
8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Both Smile

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Kara, Magtheridon, Gruul, ZA, TK.
10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
I have all keys Smile

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Ench/herb, Enchant Cloak - Stealweave. Enchant Weapon - Major Spellpower. Enchant Boots - Surefooted. Enchant Boots - Vitality. And then some Revered / Exalted recipies.
12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yes it is high-class Smile
13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
My name is Gustav and i am 15 years old. I am from Sweden. My interests outside WoW is being with friends and doing sports.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Hunter Application   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:37 pm

on armoury at the moment i see pvp gear, do you have pve gear, and if so what are your unbuffed hit, crit, ap etc?
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Hunter Application   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:30 am

since he´s so young, i would ask him : What would u do if u r busy fighting a boss or are about to start a fight, and your mom comes into your room and tells you got to go to bed cos u got school tomorrow, Would you contiune playing or go to bed?
Back to top Go down
Bountyhunter

PostSubject: My stats etc.   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:37 am

My stats ''ranged''.
Damage: 656-817
Speed: 2.03
AP: 1728
Hit Rating: 154
Crit Chance: 27.29%

(Btw, i am Beast Mastery specced 41/20)

And Nobbe, ofcourse i wouldn't quit if my mom came in the room and telling me that i needed to go to bed. And if she would force me (Which she never does) i would just say that i am playing WoW and she would respect that Razz
( Don't think i don't got respect for my mother, cause i have Smile )
Back to top Go down
Nobbe

Nobbe

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Hunter Application   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:41 am

i just dont want ppl leaving in a fight Smile
Back to top Go down
Bountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Hunter Application   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 am

Hehe ofcourse ^^ I don't like quitters either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Hunter Application   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 am

Sorry butwe got spammed by several hundred hunter applications when we said recruitment was open, and now we have to say it's closed again.

If some of our hunters are not so active, or leave or anything and you still want to join, we will invite you Smile

Denied
Back to top Go down
https://the-legend-reborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Hunter Application   [PENDING] Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1