The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twizter

[DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:10 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Twizter
Character Race: Dreanei
Character Class: Mage

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
In Even weeks_Monday : 19.00 - 23.00 Tuesday : 20.00 - 23.00 Thursday : 19.00 - 23.00 Saturday : 19.00 - 23.00 Sunday : 19:00 - 23.00
In Odd Weeks_Tuesday : 20.00 - 23.00 Thursday : 19.00 - 23.00 Saturday : 19.00 - 23.00 Freiday : 19.00 - 23.00 Sunday : 19:00 - 23.00

3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Miƻgel

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I was in a kara raiding guild but it dispand and then ive stopped with PvE for a while

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
No. Not much

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
I would like to Raid and meet new ppl Very Happy

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

I got some PvP gear i might can have on but dont get afraid of that Very Happy

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
Both.

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Only Kara. and some Zul'Aman but i havent cleared ZA

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
Keepers of time.
Tempest Keep
Auchindoun
Hellfire Citadel
Coilfang Reservoir

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Im Enchanter : 359
And Tailor : 375
and i dont got any rare recipes.

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
Yes.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft
My name is Mathias Bille, 16 years old. Im comming from Denmark. i live in a little town named Kastrup. I Love to be hanging with the friends. and im playing some football.

I think that was all hope u can use me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:37 pm

Ill vote for this guy.
(Btw you know Fregki aswell even if ur ashame about it)
Back to top Go down
Requinz

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:22 am

- TLR have now killed the first boss in MH, They should invite peoples with experience and gear, not n00bs who have done karazhan with pug group and think they are ready for MH?

- Seriously if you wanna go forward, DO NOT invite him.

- I don't care if you invite him, just telling the truth!

To Twizter: When I say n00b, i don't mean how you act or play, but you should have gear and experience from SSC/TK to progress in Hyjall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:33 am

Sry but who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:33 am

Requinz that is*
Back to top Go down
qap

qap

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:28 am

Who cares. But he still has a point. We've invited so many unskilled people lately it's scary... So better look into each application carefuly.
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:48 am

We need people who have the gear we have as a balance Look at Enkis gear then decied if yours is of similar quaility also we need people who have done more xp and don't use lots of pvp items.

I AM GNOMEIST
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:37 am

Hello Twizter,

I am on holidays right now so I will talk with you when Im back.. will be tuesday in the evening.

- Netexia, Mage class leader.
Back to top Go down
Netexia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:47 am

Denied.

Lack on exp and a little of gear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)   [DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Recruitment - twizter (mage)
Page 1 of 1