The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphirus

[DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying   [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:12 pm

1. Profile
Character Name: Saphirus
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin

2. Availability
During the week, raiding between 19.00h and 23.00h is no problem. I'm home and I don't have any obligations during the week. On weekends raiding between these hours is a little bit harder. Normally on Friday I can go, but on Saturday I have a meeting with people of my Boyscout group, this is obligatory since I'm an instructor there. On Sundays during the day I instruct the oldest group of the boyscouts, so I can't do anything between 14.30h and 20.00h. After that, there should be no problem.

3. Friends
Diamanic told me about this guild, I was just asking him about the guild and he gave me some more information. He doens't know me at all, and can't vouch for me, but I thought I should mention this anyway.

4. Guild History
I only recently started playing World of Warcaft again. I used to be in Organisation XIII, which moved from the server if I'm not mistaken, but that was quite a long time ago.

5. Internet ConnectionI have an unlimited ADSL internet connection. I never have lagg or any kind of trouble with my connection. (hoorah Very Happy)

6. Guild Expectations
First of all, I'd like to get better in World of Warcraft, I want to learn some tactix during raids and ofcourse get some better gear eventually Razz Also I would just like to me some new people in game, and have a few laughs, world of warcraft is, after all, still a game, so it should stay fun.

7. in game PVE equipment
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Saphirus
Kind of a mix of all sorts of armor, unfortunately.

8. PvE and PvP
I really enjoy PVP, but that doesn't always mean I win. Most of the time the people in my group go their own way, which I find really annoying because I can't help them and they can't help me. It's also very annoying with my aura's and so on... I like PVE as well but if I may choose I'd prefer PVP, because it's more of a challenge (imho).

9. Instances
I used to raid before the Burning Crusade came out. But I can't say I've got any real raid-experience.

10. Heroic keys
None

11. Profession
I'm a lvl 375 miner and I've got 375 First-aid skill. My second profession used to be blacksmithing, but I'm considering Engineering now.

12. English proficiency
I'm studying to be an English teacher, so I think my English is good enough =D

13. About
My name outside WoW, is Toon Claessens, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Belgium. I'm studying to be an English teacher someday, so my interest are ofcourse languages. Besides English I also study Economics (Globalisation, what a bitch!). Since I was 6, I've been attending boyscout meetings every Sunday. I know that might sound strange to some of you, but it's nothing religious or anything. It's just a bunch of kids trying to have a good time Very Happy I also love to go out and party, since I'm belgian and Belgium is the best beer country in the world, I love to drink with my mates. That's it in a nutshell, If anyone's got some more questions, just ask me (ingame or on Xfire --> kloothommel)

I really hope I can join this guild 'cause I could really use the experience and the help Razz
Back to top Go down
Uduandy

Uduandy

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying   [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Pre-tbc raiding = Experience Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying   [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:50 pm

sorry to say this to a neder-buur of mine.. but you seem really undergeared. allot of greens and low lvl blue's you also didn't socket your shoulders.. i know you find a guild to gear up but we do have some standards.. as we expect dedication from ourselves and the players we play with.. go grind some instances, do some bg's and some quests.. you'll gear will greatly approve.

i also have to note to this.. think about going protection spec on your pally if you'd like.. allot of guilds don't really need a dps pally as they have other classes that can do the job and pallies can be more valuable in healer/tanking form.. I know we can talk about this etc etc.. but id rather not.. its the way it is and we also do have some dps pally so prob won't need another one.. tanks/healer are always welcome ofcourse..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying   [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:00 am

Hello, well Oreya already said what I was thinking.
So there is not rly that much to say as the paladin CL
Back to top Go down
Saphirus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying   [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:09 am

Thanks for the advice! But if I should reroll to protection, what would be some good dungeons to go raiding for gear? Kara and the Mechanar?
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Ollyman   [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Yea as i use to be a Retri pala my self u should spec Prot/holy and gear that and raid with it then maybe pick up mroe epics on the way
You should also get some more PvP epics as they are good for pvp as retri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying   [DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Retribution Paladin applying
Page 1 of 1