The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Hunter applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizzel

[DENIED]Hunter applying Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Hunter applying   [DENIED]Hunter applying Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:02 am

1. Profile
Character Name: Shizzel
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Hunter (MM specced atm)

2. Availability
When we raid, we usually go between 19:00 and 23:00 server time. Which evenings a week can you attend?
Normally, every day except mondays (teaching a swimming course, but quitting as soon as they found a replacement for me)
3. Friends
Do you know anyone in The Legend Reborn who can vouch for you?
Sadly I don't. Eager to get to know you though!

4. Guild History
What other guilds have you been a member of? Why did you leave them?
I've only been in <Deafening Silence> so far and most of the players are leaving since we didn't make any progress (too few active members). That is the reason why I'm leaving too. I was an officer there.

5. Internet Connection
Do you experience lag or other connection issues when playing on Burning Legion?
Well from time to time a little spike, but nothing major or reaccuring problems. Got a good connection.

6. Guild Expectations
Why are you applying for The Legend Reborn? What do you expect to gain from a membership?
The main reason why I'm applying is because I want to raid again and I noticed that you guys are doing SSC/TK mainly. Which is the state I'm ready for now, since I've got only 1 item left to drop in kara (prince bow, never even saw it drop yet! and I've been on my share of kara-runs). I just wanna be part of an active guild.

7. in game PVE equipment
List your current equipment by posting a link to your Armory profile.

8. PvE and PvP
What do you mostly do, when not in an instance? PvE/PvP/Both?
If there are ppl up for heroics or other instances I'm always rdy to help out. I do PvP too, quiet much some might say, but when ppl need me => PvE > PvP

9. Instances
Do you have experience from any higher level instances? If yes, please state which ones.
Full Karazhan, ZA: bear, eagle, lynx (although I read tactics for dragon'maw and final boss), did gruul with my mage on another server (no worries I abandonned him Sad ), also went to void reaver with him.

10. Heroic keys
To which heroic instances are u attuned?
All of them and completed them all at least once.

11. Profession
What are your professions? and do u have any rare recipes?
Mining/engineering both maxed, sadly no rare recipes (attumen never dropped the scope for me :s)

12. English proficiency
Is your English good enough to communicate with fellow guild members?
I think my english is good enough so I can express myself.

13. About
Tell us about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? Where you from? What are your interests outside World of Warcraft?
Hi, I'm Ken Declercq and I'm 20 (tunring 21 in october) I live in Belgium, born and raised here. Atm I'm still studying bachelor physical education. my interests: Sports, meating with friends and have a laugh, going out from time to time, gaming in general (used to play counter-strike 1.

In general I'm a pretty nice guy always prepared to help out sometimes in spite of myself. In game, I'm a hard worker! I tend to grind for my stuff rather then buying it all, so I'm not shy of a 4 hour non-stop grinding session. Same goes for raiding, wiping is part of it and I'll never wine bout it, only make suggestions in how to improve maybe, imo wiping is learning and thus essential in making progress plus it's maybe not too bad to wipe from time to time to keep us on guard and

I've been playing WoW since it's release in Europe, so I can say I'm pretty experienced, also played various classes (mage/rogue/shaman/warrior/paladin/hunter) so I just know the game in general. Like I said before I'm not a winer, I'll rarely get angry at ppl I rather encourage them (tends to work better then to break him down and cursing his ass off). Anyways I know my experience might be little (in terms of TK/SSC) but I'm a fast learner and I hope that you could give me a chance. Pretty sure, and this sounds a bit cocky, you won't regret it!

Thx for your time reading all this and even if I'm not accepted I'd like to wish you a very nice and lucky WoW-carreer Smile
Back to top Go down
Wintersong

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter applying   [DENIED]Hunter applying Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:52 am

Hi there. I really like your application and you seem like a really nice individual, but I regret to inform you that as for the time being the hunterclass is full.
But I will keep you on the list if in the future this issue comes up again and your plans hasn't changed.
Thank you

/Wintersong
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter applying   [DENIED]Hunter applying Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:06 am

very nice application indeed mate... to bad hunter class is full.
These are exactly the kind of applications we are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Shizzel

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter applying   [DENIED]Hunter applying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:27 am

Well thx a lot for you kindness Smile
and in the words of Lenny Kravitz: "I'll be waiting" (for a spot to open up)

oh and btw don't hesitate to ask me for any instance... if I'm available I'll join for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Hunter applying   [DENIED]Hunter applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Hunter applying
Page 1 of 1