The Legend Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Reborn

World of Warcraft Guild Forums

http://the-legend-reborn.zxq.net/PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rikimaru

[DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:00 am

hi i noticed you guys aren't looking for rogues atm but i'm hoping i can convince you guys anways Smile and well no one ever got hurt from trying!

my real name is Olivier Van den Rul and i live in Belgium.
1) char name: Rikimaru/night elf rogue/ (alts: mightywizard: human mage/legionair: human warrior)

2)Availability:
i'm always advailable on those days besides fridays and saturdays since those evenings i can't come on, every other day np including the entire sunday.

3)Friends:
i know your latest shammy, nediarph since i was in a previous guild with him which we both left!i really enjoy playing wow together with him and thus this also is one of the main reasons i applied here.

4)Guild History:
i've been in aftermath reborn and dark deeds before TBC, aftermath got disbanned and i got picked up by dark deeds! how ever in the latest patch before TBC pvpgear was coming to honorpoints as you all can remember and since everyone wanted his hands on that for some reason, raiding came a bit to a stop!Then when we did raid, alts who were reallife friends or family of the guild leader got their gear even before main regulars so since i was gonna replace my epix with greens anyways i couldn't care much more and i went solo the whole TBC with a few friends!up until megumic ( a real life friend) who was in kovenant asked me to join them, which i did!The people in their were so friendly, warm and nice that i think everyone enjoyed the guild there, but we were low on active raidingmembers so we merged together with contzo and created The Dragon Within!Everyone from kovenant moved with and i enterd a guild where playing was both fun and progressing...up untill one of the guild leaders (since we had a few) started discriminating people! He was a rogue classleader and felt he should be the one on everyraid (even tho 4 rogues outgeared him, he was lowest on dps and then he specced pvp for a prgoress raid) this together with him just being a big asshole (sorry for the language) resorted in a lot of people disagreeing with him and leaving, including my close friends (megumic,felrin,norah,rambo, chobber,nediarph, tencho,....) most went to hawks reborn and nedie went here.
So basicly i'm in favour of staying with a guild since loyalty seems to be a rare idea these days! and i probably would never have left tdw if things didn't get this badly.

5)Internet Connection
never had lag before and the day i will, i'll be on the phone with my provider Smile

6)Guild Expectations
mostly i just expect a warm guild to start where people don't mind helping eachother since i'm like that aswell!if i'm advailable i try help guildies where i can!a guild where people can mix fun together with sincerity in raids. I'm not a loot whore so i'm not really concerned with that altho ofc i do hope to improve my gear and get some experience in paces i haven't been before.
basicly i'm hoping to find a guild where i can put my effort in and which doesn't backstab me for it like my previous guild, but a guild that treats people just and fairly!

7)in game PVE equipment
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Rikimaru

8)PvE and PvP
a bit of everything, when i need moeny i go grind, or just do some instances in between with some friends or guildies! some bg's from time to time, and if i'm bored just see if any alt or guildie needs help

9)Instances
i've doen every heroic instance besides the new one that just came out in the patch since i just came back from a holiday

10)Heroic keys
If i'm not mistaken i got them all on rikimaru

11)professions
i recently respecced both of my professions and went enchanting and engineering, my mage has the black belt of knowledge craft

12)English proficiency
i think i can mannage, i also have both vent and teamspeak and i'm not afraid to use them!using it usually with nediarph anyways

13)about
well as i said above, i'm from belgium, i'm 26 years old and i'm a sportsteacher so during the holidays i sometimes go off to teach snowboarding etc as i just did last week!hobby's are basicly anything with sports, mostly basketbal and furthermore wow,wow,wow,wow,.... Smile

i'm just hoping you guys will consider my applicatin since i really enjoy playing together with nediarph!i know i might not bet the best geared rogue but i make up for that in knowing my class to the maximum and as far as loyalty goes...back in kovenant i turned Doomed down!they liked the way i know my class and said they gould gear me up in no time but i refused since i'm not a guild hopper!i need serious reasons to leave and even then i'd prefer to try fix them first since as i said loyalty is a rare thing these days!I don't just get my gear and move on to the next.
Anways i thank you guys for reading this application and which you all the best of luck no matter if i get accepted or not!

greetz rikimaru
Back to top Go down
Nediarph

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:07 am

I know i might not have a big influence, but this guy is awesome! Wink He know what he is doing, knows his class and as he says the gear he makes up for in skill.

Furthermore, I LUB HIM! Very Happy <3

Insta /invite plx Smile

Last edited by Nediarph on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rikimaru

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:42 am

ty neddie, love you too! ow and btw didn't realize ollyman was with you guys, know him aswell! he was with us in tdw
btw for the armory link! and i noticed mirano is with you guys aswell, know him from TDW aswell Smile
i do have full S1 gear in my bank(maces) and got dagger combat spec in kara gear for raiding...pew pew ftw Smile

Last edited by rikimaru on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ollyman

ollyman

PostSubject: Nice guy   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:20 am

Riki is awsome he can beat a guy who had tk/ssc gear and he has some blues he knows his class and plays IMBA hes also active and cool guy BTW the guy who he beat was in liquid when they did vashj
Back to top Go down
Mirano

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:03 pm

I remember you from Kovenant and TDW, but sadly have to say I never really cared too much about you :/ True, you know your class, and you can definitely play, but I just guess I never took the time to get to know you.

Very nice application though. Hopefully, if you're to be accepted, I can get to know you better this time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:39 am

Hio.. nice apply.. Loyaltie is important indeed..

But the think we are kinda full on rogue's atm.. could you consider joining with your warrior to start off? we could use some more loyal prot. warriors.

i don't know how other think about this. but we refused quite some rogue's due to filled rogue slots.. wouln't be fair to accept you because you seem a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Farendell

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:04 am

yes we are full rogues
sry mate

Denied.
Back to top Go down
rikimaru

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:16 am

i wouldn't mind to join with my warrior at all since i enjoy playing him, the only problem would be his gear since! i respecced prot on him because kovenant was short on tanks, but then a week later they merged so he never really got the gear he needed!he's still in blues with ok defense and stuff but only to start off as an OT in kara so he wouldn't be up to the same lvl as you guys! however if you guys really need a warrior which is loyal, if you help me gear it up then i don't mind putting in the extra efforts either and join as a tank! just let me know in game or on here! you can always whisper me on rikimaru (my rogue) or my warrior itself legionair!

greetz and still thx for reading my previous app on my rogue Smile
hope we can still work somethign out for my warrior since i owuld love to raid along side nediarph and i owuld like to get to know you all better aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying   [DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]70 night elf rogue applying
Page 1 of 1